• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

// OMT - Spurs vs Everton \\

gonad*S.

To all the negatives.

Our run in will see us 3rd. Starting next week.

All of us would have given an arm to be infront of the goons & Chelsea at this point. Balls to the lead we've blown. It'll be even sweeter when we do finish 3rd.

Unbeaten for the rest of the season!

I go and make a cup of tea when we get set pieces. I know im missing nothing.

Pathetic !
This

Ok fudge it - we are not allowed any more set pieces. We give the ball back.
This

Brilliant Harry, fudging brilliant!!!!!!!!!

We destroyed them for the last 20 minutes, once we had the right players in the right place...
I agree, we destroyed them. Which is why I think it should be 'awful, Harry, fudging awful'. Do this from the fudging start. Don't shift our best midfield playmaker wide. Don't put Bale on the right. While on the subject, bash that lad around the ear and tell him to stay on the fudging left. Don't start with two DMs in the middle. Don't wait to make an attacking substitution until the opposition preemptively put a DM on to negate it(Rodwell-VdV). These are the basics, Harry. Since the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game, you seem to have utterly forgotten them.
This and this.

We weren't good first half, but we were as good as Everton

They only scored because Kaboul dived in like an amateur

Same as Man Utd last week when Walker let Rooney score a header with amateur defending - but we outplayed Utd for most of the game

The one I'm really fuming about is the Arse game as we looked terrible all game, even when we were 2-0 up

But for the love of GHod Harry, play your best players in their best positions, then just stick ANYONE right wing, even Kevin Bond

Shouldn't be that surprised, we rarely play well away against them. Last year was a one off.

Believe,mate.

The "tough" patch has come & gone.

Spurs 4-0 Bolton

Spurs 3-1 Stoke

Let's fudging have it!

We'll do Chelsea away after that aswell. We will not blow this. Not a chance!

What makes you think we will beat Chelsea? I can't even remember the last time we won there.

They are in turmoil.

We will turn them over.

What's the point in sitting there thinking we will lose? fudge that. With the exception of Utd,they are the last "top 4" club we haven't beaten away for years. It WILL come. They are not the Chelsea of old.

If all else fails,stick a tenner on Torres scoring a hattrick hahahah

Erm not realy. We are getting exactly what we deserve in the last 3 games and thats down to Harry.

gonad*s.......we deserved at least 4 points from Man Utd and today.......first half was poor but is was 12-1 in terms of shots in the 2nd half including a disallowed goal and hitting the post.

gonad*S.

To all the negatives.

Our run in will see us 3rd. Starting next week.

All of us would have given an arm to be infront of the goons & Chelsea at this point. Balls to the lead we've blown. It'll be even sweeter when we do finish 3rd.

Unbeaten for the rest of the season!

Except when we have 98 percent posession and 500 corners but lose to a Crouch header from a throw-in next week. :(

fudge me. Top yourself now.

Eh, it's just the way the result looks like going, judging on recent form. I'll be up for it again in a day or so, but asking people to believe right after they've been shattered is perhaps a tad too demanding. Let them recover, and they'll be back in a day or so anyway.All of us love Spurs. It's just that some take results more to heart than others.

Eh, it's just the way the result looks like going, judging on recent form. I'll be up for it again in a day or so, but asking people to believe right after they've been shattered is perhaps a tad too demanding. Let them recover, and they'll be back in a day or so anyway.All of us love Spurs. It's just that some take results more to heart than others.

This. I'm not a pessimist on purpose, I just genuinely don't know where some people's optimisim comes from. It's the same with people who always think England are going to win the World Cup.

What makes you think we will beat Chelsea? I can't even remember the last time we won there.

The 10th of February 1990 - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/4184158.stm ](*,)

Believe,mate.

The "tough" patch has come & gone.

Spurs 4-0 Bolton

Spurs 3-1 Stoke

Let's fudging have it!

We'll do Chelsea away after that aswell. We will not blow this. Not a chance!

I'd love a pint/ounce of whatever you're on! \o/

Understandable,mate.

As far as i see it,its our turn to say "hahaha". Yeah we may have blown a lead but how sweet will it be when we do win the cup and finish 3rd?

Im really fcuking depressed right now, usually coming on here makes me feel a bit better as i see other yids hurting and (mostly) geeing each other up but tonight i feel physically drained. Im gutted, totally gutted. I refused to give it the big un when we were so far ahead in the race for 3rd as i knew that as a spurs fan that if anyone can screw this up, its us but that wont stop the tossers in work giving it large to me from now until the beginning of next season. Gutted.

Im really fcuking depressed right now, usually coming on here makes me feel a bit better as i see other yids hurting and (mostly) geeing each other up but tonight i feel physically drained. Im gutted, totally gutted. I refused to give it the big un when we were so far ahead in the race for 3rd as i knew that as a spurs fan that if anyone can screw this up, its us but that wont stop the tossers in work giving it large to me from now until the beginning of next season. Gutted.

May I suggest you take your dingdong out, wave it in front of their gobs and tell them to suck it.

Back