• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs vs Emirates Marketing Project

Outstanding team performance, didnt have to rely on something special from star players or luck. Everyone did their job against a team who will always dominate possession, as we've seen to our cost many time it's not how much you it's what you do with it that matters. That was the sort of game I use to love playing in.

It was heroic in a non Herculean "all about me" type stuff, but grinding it out without falter and going for the jugular at the right time.

Not in to getting carried away about the league table but as a standalone performance that was a spectacle of executing a game plan; however if Emirates Marketing Project go on to lose their next 5 maybe they're just properly brick..

Mahrez can be a tricky customer and Reggie handled him well.
Yes he seemed to know mahrez liked to cut inside and also reacted well to a couple of loose balls. Hi not critique today was getting caught in the ball and over running a break away which opened is to a counter. Those things will improve with experience but I thought his defensive work was excellent today.

He really is a hell of a player
I still say I’d take him over Fernandes
He just has more about him on the pitch for me

Thought he did well aside from the goal. Took the ball and used it well a few times. He’s also got a bit of brickhouse in him. Didn’t really show it tonight but he threw in one tackle where he actually came away with the ball but you knew if he didn’t, he was fouling the City player.

He is a lovely player, possibly my favourite at the moment and I think he has the potential to be huge for us when he gets to full fitness.

Didn't see it coming, but excellent decision.

Walker is outstanding one vs. one defensively and his recovery speed gets him and City out of so much trouble down that side.

Obviously we can never know, but I don't think that goal today is likely at all coming down the other flank.

Then have Bergwijn playing a rather different role down the other side.

Excellent decisions.

The thing that I noticed with Walker is that there were a couple of times that he had to play back because Reguilon was pushing up and he didn't have time. Put Davies in there and he has time to turn and play a ball.

We switched Ndombele and Bergwijn's positions in the second half. An interesting change considering how well both were playing.

Thought he did well aside from the goal. Took the ball and used it well a few times. He’s also got a bit of brickhouse in him. Didn’t really show it tonight but he threw in one tackle where he actually came away with the ball but you knew if he didn’t, he was fouling the City player.

He is a lovely player, possibly my favourite at the moment and I think he has the potential to be huge for us when he gets to full fitness.
That was round 87 minutes
Thought the same thing
Kept the pressure near their area

Back