• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs vs Emirates Marketing Project

Surely Reggie against Walker is better. I mean Walker has been quite horrible defensively of late
And he will start NDombele top of fit IMO as he plays well vs city

Yeah I was thinking something different, like:

Lloris
Aurier Toby Dier Davies Reggie
Højbjerg
Lo Celso Ndombele
Kane Son

Yeah I was thinking something different, like:

Lloris
Aurier Toby Dier Davies Reggie
Højbjerg
Lo Celso Ndombele
Kane Son
Why 5 at the back?
City play high up and the best way to beat them is turn the ball over quickly and attack them
Their great with the ball as we know but their now struggling to play more than 45 minutes a game (just like us in a Pochs last season)
I personally don’t see much change from the last team we put out myself

Why 5 at the back?
City play high up and the best way to beat them is turn the ball over quickly and attack them
Their great with the ball as we know but their now struggling to play more than 45 minutes a game (just like us in a Pochs last season)

To nullify their attacking threat. It's really 3 at the back anyway, use Reggie and Serge to bomb forward on the counter.

Ndombele finds a full back after PEH wins the ball.

They in turn pick out Kane, Son or GLC as needed.

Simples.

To nullify their attacking threat. It's really 3 at the back anyway, use Reggie and Serge to bomb forward on the counter.

Ndombele finds a full back after PEH wins the ball.

They in turn pick out Kane, Son or GLC as needed.

Simples.
City have had to play most of the season without a striker and have been quite blunt IMO
Their playing great footy on the half way line and the middle third but have lacked the edge to date
Guess we will see

Surely Reggie against Walker is better. I mean Walker has been quite horrible defensively of late
And he will start NDombele top of fit IMO as he plays well vs city

I only went with Davies as Aurier and Reggie isnt very Jose. And Ndombele over Gio is fine, i was conflicted

I only went with Davies as Aurier and Reggie isnt very Jose. And Ndombele over Gio is fine, i was conflicted
I think he would see Reggie starting over Aurier if it meant balancing the attacking thing. He would play a more pragmatic right back option otherwise

Lloris
Aurier Toby Dier Reggie
Hojberg Ndombele
Bale Lo Celso Son
Kane

This feels like the moment to play Gio and Tanguy together.
Is this the best shape? Not sure. Maybe a 4-3-3?
I think Bale has to start this match. Big game, big player, time to get roaring.

Lloris
Aurier Toby Dier Reggie
Hojberg Ndombele
Bale Lo Celso Son
Kane

I think Bale has to start this match. Big game, big player, time to get roaring.
I’d like to see that but I think he will play sissoko
He needs the midfield to be stodgy and restrict the space. That’s sissokos game in nutshell IMO

Lloris
Aurier Toby Dier Reggie
Hojberg Ndombele
Bale Lo Celso Son
Kane

That is my team too

I do think Jose may swap out GLC for Sissoko though

Anyhow I fancy us to win this 2-0 or 3-1

Why 5 at the back?

Central midfield looks like a weak area for them at the moment too. 4-3-3 that becomes 4-4-1-1 in defence looks like our best chance.

Central midfield looks like a weak area for them at the moment too. 4-3-3 that becomes 4-4-1-1 in defence looks like our best chance.
I think so
I don’t rate their CM particularly highly now for the money they have spent and the calibre of side they aspire to be.
They will want too (and probably will) boss that area but I think it’s also where we can launch our best quick attacks

I think so
I don’t rate their CM particularly highly now for the money they have spent and the calibre of side they aspire to be.
They will want too (and probably will) boss that area but I think it’s also where we can launch our best quick attacks

I think that we will set up to snap at them in midfield and break quickly.

Back