• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Omt - Spurs vs Colchester

Plenty of movement which is good to see. Winks is so much better when he's positive with the ball looking to run with it or making a quick forward pass. Moura and Son look lively, Dier could've had a hattrick and there seems to be an idea of what we want to do with the ball. Defensively not so great but to be expected considering the personnel. Dele busy and getting around the pitch well.

Plenty of movement which is good to see. Winks is so much better when he's positive with the ball looking to run with it or making a quick forward pass. Moura and Son look lively, Dier could've had a hattrick and there seems to be an idea of what we want to do with the ball. Defensively not so great but to be expected considering the personnel. Dele busy and getting around the pitch well.

Winks looks good when he has time. Keep it closed in midfield and he struggles.

Was it Omole at LB. Impressed by how he quietly went about his business. Nothing exceptional, but everything he did he did well. Cleared the ball when needed, made his passes. Decent.

Tanganga coming on, good news about his recovery from the end of season injury. Also a rare outing at CB if he’s on for Dier?

Omole was really good too
Looks like we have some good youngsters

Whlist I'm a little age-ist, Omole is 21 and didnt make it at Arsenal, whereas Nile John turned 18 in March and has always been raved about. Different positions but I know which I'd put my money on succeeding

Back