• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - SPURS vs Chelsea***

Premier League: 10 talking points from the weekend's action

1) Only Spurs can stop Spurs challenging for title
Perhaps we ought to ask the question differently. How are Tottenham going to mess this up? A tear in Harry Kane’s ankle? A dodgy lasagne? A global pandemic halting the league? Because in the heat of this moment, in which the world is upside down and anything can happen, the biggest reason why Spurs cannot win the title is that they are Spurs. Apart from the loss to Everton on the opening weekend, they have been better than everybody they have faced – and that has included both Manchester clubs, most recently City on Saturday. After an excellent transfer window, they are looking like a winning José Mourinho team. Mourinho refuses to admit it and he will only go game-by-game but, deep down, he knows it is there for the taking. Sunday’s visit to Chelsea is huge. David Hytner

source.gif

Mourinho has not got a great record against fat frank so far.

Anyone at the 2-0 home loss? Lampard absolutely found Jose out that day, completely. Was an awful, awful game that (and i sit by the away fans annoyingly).

Anyway, hopefully jose has learned from that.

Am very worried for this match, they are very good, Kante finding form and will be stuck on Kane.

Who replaces Toby? he was fantastic last game, but i do think he's at the point in his career he is replaceable. Sanchez hasn't made the bench in ages so can't see him being picked, can only assume it's Rodon.

Anyone at the 2-0 home loss? Lampard absolutely found Jose out that day, completely. Was an awful, awful game that (and i sit by the away fans annoyingly).

Anyway, hopefully jose has learned from that.

Am very worried for this match, they are very good, Kante finding form and will be stuck on Kane.

Who replaces Toby? he was fantastic last game, but i do think he's at the point in his career he is replaceable. Sanchez hasn't made the bench in ages so can't see him being picked, can only assume it's Rodon.
They have improved but still havent beaten anyone decent this season so far

if Kante comes deep with Kane we have a huge hole in their midfield to attack

Back