• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT SPURS vs ANZHI ***

I noticed that too. According to wiki he's never been at a club AVB has been at, but AVB knows a lot of Brazilian players it seems and is pretty renowned for his networking skills. Could just be that they're acquaintances through someone.

Probably one of Anzhi's best players? But didn't look like someone that would be good enough for our squad.

Former team mate of Paulinho

Yes....offcourse LOL..does our keeper have to go for everythihg? or doesn't he trust the defence to clear it properly..probably not but... mmmmmmm..

maybe thats just his style ...anyway ..one to observe and think about!

Er, if he thinks he can get everything then yes he should come for everything. It's far easier for a goalkeeper to direct the ball away from goal through a punch than it is a defender with a header.

I like it. It shows confidence and good judgement.

Defoe in the League - 0 goals in 45 minutes
Defoe in the Cups - 7 goals in 360 minutes (one goal every 51 minutes)

Soldado in the League - 2 goals in 508 minutes (one goal every 254 minutes)
Soldado in the Cups - 2 goals in 70 minutes (one goal every 35 minutes)

Hoddle knows, with our trouble converting penalties, I am the last person to underestimate the importance of goal from spot kicks and, believe it or not, I am actually in the "give Soldado a long run in the team" camp, but here is another stat:

Soldado in the League - 0 goals from open play in 508 minutes (no goals every 508 minutes).

As I said in another post, I look forward to his play evolving from testing the keeper to beating the keeper. His record suggests it will come.

Back