• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT SPURS vs ANZHI ***

the fox in the box

Øyvind Leonhardsen
right guys, this is my first OMT so give me your worst :mickey:

We play at 5pm in the deep dark cold Soviet Union where football plays us!

it will be on the telly box, probably ITV4!

europa-league2.jpg

Lloris

Walker - Dawson - Kaboul - Naughton

Sandro - Paulinho

Lamela - Holtby - Chadli

Defoe

coys_keyring.jpg

Last edited:
Newby OMT and you can't even spell the names of our players correctly!! Paulinhio??!!

And you risk this on us in a game that we need to win to get back to good form! Wow, the insolence of your actions is going to cost us big!!

5-0 to Anzi, Eto'o to score all 5 after being loaned there by Chelsea.

...........................Friedel
............Walker....Chiriches...Fryers
...........Townsend..Sandro....Chadli
..............Lamela....Holtby....Siggy
...........................Defoe

Angie 6-1 Spurs

Time to give Lamela 90 minutes and rest Vertonghen, Soldado and one of Paulinho or Dembele.

It's a shame Capoue's not yet fit otherwise we could just swap out the two CMs.

We should give Holtby some game time, as with Defoe and get Chadli some more game time.

Essential to rotate given the travel time and proximity of the Wham game. Even more so as I think it's likely that our rivals will continue to pick up points given the irrespective fixtures, even though some are away. Makes it a massive game for us on Sunday.

I wonder if there is any chance of seeing Lennon involved in this?

---------------Friedel----------------
Walker--Chicheres--Kaboul--Fryers
----------Sandro--Dembele---------
----Lamela----Holtby-----Chadli---
---------------Defoe-----------------

I would go with the same apart from Naughton at RB instead of Walker. hopefully Lennon can make the bench

Swap Naughton for Walker.

right guys, this is my first OMT so give me your worst :mickey:

We play at 5pm in the deep dark cold Soviet Union where football plays us!

it will be on the telly box, probably ITV4!

View attachment 1662

Lloris

Walker - Dawson - Kaboul - Naughton

Sandro - Paulinho

Lamela - Holtby - Chadli

Defoe

View attachment 1663
Yep.

Upcoming Live Football On TV

Thu 3rd OctAnzhi Makhachkala v Tottenham HotspurUEFA Europa League Group Stage17:00ITV4 / ITV4 HD

Lets play two up front. Soldado needs goals and Defoe who is scoring in the cups. Lamela needs 90 minutes.

0-4 Soldado
Defoe x 2
Lamela

So, guys, anybody decided to travel? Be free to ask any questions or message me.
It seems we'll have a solid support on the stadium. Meeting the team in the airport and a post-match journey to one of Moscow pubs are planned as well.

We should rest as much key players as possible, because Anzhi is a laughing stock of a club nowadays. They were extremely lucky with last two draws (especially against CSKA). Their team now contains mainly from 3rd class russian players, most of whom are dagestans.
Only players to watch are the keeper Mikhail Kerzhakov (brother of Russian National team and Zenith's player Aleksandr Kerzhakov), also brazilian midfield player Jusilei and forward Lasina Traore, who is similar to Adebayor (not mentioning his attitude of course), but he's a major doubt for the match.

I'll go with:
-----------------Lloris/Friedel--------------
-Naughton----Chiriches--Kaboul----Fryers--
-------------------Sandro-----------------
-----------------------Holtby--------------
--Lamela-----------Kane-----------Chadli--
-------------------Defoe------------------

It will be defenitely enough for a 2:0 - 5:0 victory for Spurs

COYS!

-----------------------Friedel-----------------------

Naughton---------Chiriches----Kaboul----------Fryers

--------------------Sandro---Paulinho---------------

----Lamela---------------Holtby---------------Chadli--

--------------------------Defoe-----------------------

Time to give Lamela 90 minutes and rest Vertonghen, Soldado and one of Paulinho or Dembele.

It's a shame Capoue's not yet fit otherwise we could just swap out the two CMs.

We should give Holtby some game time, as with Defoe and get Chadli some more game time.

Essential to rotate given the travel time and proximity of the Wham game. Even more so as I think it's likely that our rivals will continue to pick up points given the irrespective fixtures, even though some are away. Makes it a massive game for us on Sunday.

Nahh ....Lamela should be further rested!!!!!!! so he has the chance to give his best in the Prem.................

its just logical ennit............

------------------Brad------------------
Naughton--Chicheres--Kaboul--Fryers
Lamela-----Sandro----Holtby---Chadli
----------Adebayor---Defoe------------

You misspelt a word, it should be Anji, that's how everyone pronounces it.

I want Lamela and Sandro to start against West Ham so I think I'd rather they didn't start on Thursday.

After West Ham it's an international break. Would be great to get the win here. The sooner we qualify for the next stage, the sooner we can field a real B-side.

Back