• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Spurs v West Ham

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I work with a few spammers and they are normally doom and gloom. They were very confident they beat us today. Couple good results and they think they are a top side. Let’s burst their bubbles !!
Always the same they still put themselves down as our biggest rivals

I work with a few spammers and they are normally doom and gloom. They were very confident they beat us today. Couple good results and they think they are a top side. Let’s burst their bubbles !!

Probably what they are saying about us too :D

I hope you are right. I really like what Mourinho has done with the squad. A man with a plan.

I agree.
He is showing me for sure, and it is virtually impossible to argue with his appetite for the job right now, let alone his action. He actually looks better than he has for many years; at Man U I felt he looked a bit disheveled. Now he looks sharp again. As do we!

7 hours to go. It's going to be a long day.
Can't wait to see if Bale does play but gutted to not to be able to be there if he does.
I always feel a bit nervous about this fixture. Even though they don't beat us that often I always feel something is going to go wrong. But as long as the players don't have that feeling, we absolutely should be able to beat them with some level of comfort. No switching off in defence though should they venture into our half at any time.

7 hours to go. It's going to be a long day.
Can't wait to see if Bale does play but gutted to not to be able to be there if he does.
I always feel a bit nervous about this fixture. Even though they don't beat us that often I always feel something is going to go wrong. But as long as the players don't have that feeling, we absolutely should be able to beat them with some level of comfort. No switching off in defence though should they venture into our half at any time.
Do you have a bet with Mr Legs?

I have a lot of faith in Jose's in game management, it's second to none. Also, all the lads must be really confident when you look around the squad. I used to wonder where we had captain material, now it's everywhere again. A strong spine, goal threats and full backs that work their gonad*s off.

I'm excited.

Plus, moyes is back on the touchline

Ach, I'm about to fly abroad for a week and will be in the air when the match is on.
I have chosen to record the match, avoid all news for a week, and then watch the game next Sunday.
Either deferred despair or deferred delight.

Ach, I'm about to fly abroad for a week and will be in the air when the match is on.
I have chosen to record the match, avoid all news for a week, and then watch the game next Sunday.
Either deferred despair or deferred delight.
Impossible in this day and age I reckon? I know I wouldn’t be able to last without checking myself!

i was flying long distance for both legs of the Ajax semi final! fudge my luck!

I think that you are getting a little ahead of yourselves. We know that he missed pre-season to help him recover from a groin strain that he played through after the restart. We've been easing him into this season as a result. I think that it is most likely that he's had a setback in that recovery. Hopefully, it doesn't keep him out for long.
Guesswork, but this could be a 'rest and manage' approach with the hope it rectifies itself BUT will end up under the knife.

I believe that it was a calf strain that kept him out of the United game and international duty but that could be a result of a lack of pre-season or carrying himself differently because of his groin.
I think I read he travelled to train with Argentina but then pulled out (I assume he was still feeling the injury).
If true, for him to travel would suggest it was minor BUT returning and having a couple of weeks at our training ground you'd expect he'd be ok?

It could be a combination of things that the primary injury is complicating? (As you suggest).

I hate these situations though as La Celso is potentially a pillar of the team and the fit/not fit thing is just pure frustration.

cup final day..get yer dildos out

willy_trophy1_600.jpg

Fingers crossed we'll be holding this aloft come 6:30pm.

Back