• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Spurs v West Ham. Rumbelows Cup, Westfield Arena, Weds 19:45

That week we play Burnley Saturday
Arse wednesday (as they play Sunday)
And then Sunday late vs Everton

Nice prep for Christmas

And the goon then play on the Saturday in the early kick off.

Gives us an extra day before and after the game and really sandwiches them as they have to play Sunday, Wednesday and early Saturday.

Should lead to a really weak goon team and even with 11 changes by us we could give them a real hiding:

Gazzaniga
Aurier/Trippier, Sanchez, Foyth, Davies/Rose
Wanyama, Winks/Dembele
Sissoko, Lamela, Son/Lucas
Llorente

With extra days rest either side of the game, you could even start Hugo and Kane.

And with 6k yids behind the goal we should get through.

Really enjoyed that!

They put out about as strong a team as they could (maybe except for Arnautovic?) and we put out a bunch of reserves and unfit first teamers.

While they certainly had opportunities, got in behind a good few times, I honestly never thought they were going to score. So yes, we should have defended better, but they really are very poor arent they?

For a make shift team Im really pleased.

Obvious mention for Foyth. Been a big fan of his from day one, always excited to see him play. Theres just something about him I love. And today I think was his best performance yet, its like he has grown into a man (nearly, still looks 15) compared to last time. Had authority, strength, skill, the lot. And had me thinking how he reminds me a lot of Alderweireld, though, dare I say, with a little extra quality in possession.

Winks. Another I just cant help but gush about. Modric MKII - its official. fudging love the lad and IMO the midfield is his now, its up to the rest to work out how to play with him.

Great to see Alli and Eriksen looking fitter, and looking better by the end.

Great to see Wanyama for 90 minutes. He has not played football for a LONG time, and so it will take time for him to get back to his best. That said, I thought he looked a lot more like himself than he has done in any other performance this year. Albeit with a lot of room for improvement.

KWP - clearly there is something there. But, for me, a little like Carroll used to - he plays within himself. Very occasionally he gets a bit more decisive and in those glimpses you can see what a player he might become. Of course, Id expect to see it with more regular games.

Skipp - not a lot to say other than he didnt look out of place and I enjoyed that he has a bit of an Donald Trump streak to him.

That aside, everyone basically did their jobs. Huge satisfaction in the result, especially considering the respective teams put out (full strength vs cobbled together).

I can't dance with any of that, saved me the job of posting my thoughts of the game. One thing i will say is that i thought Llorente played well and took his goal well.

I've only ironed twice in my life.
I got pretty good at it when I left home. Realised my mum had been doing a brick job, so was pretty happy with the results when I skilled up.
Having found decent none iron shirts nowadays I don’t iron anything. T-Shirts sort themselves out once they’ve been on for ten minutes.

Have I derailed this thread enough yet? ITK Grammar conversation anyone?.. :D

I got pretty good at it when I left home. Realised my mum had been doing a brick job, so was pretty happy with the results when I skilled up.
Having found decent none iron shirts nowadays I don’t iron anything. T-Shirts sort themselves out once they’ve been on for ten minutes.

Have I derailed this thread enough yet? ITK Grammar conversation anyone?.. :D

No there's always lots more ironing to do!

Correct answer. Only problem is that you end up with insane numbers of cheap wire hangers.

Indeed. Although very useful for going on holiday as you can fit a good few into a suitcase outside pocket, there never being sufficient in any hotel wardrobe.

Thread now totally derailed.

Back