• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Spurs v Spammers***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
West Ham are going to need three wins from six games to survive. (I'm assuming they get soundly beaten by the Chavs in their next game). Squeaky bum time for Karen Brady and the Dildo Bros. Having that bubble athletics arena in the Championship won't be pretty!

It'll be glorious. :D

West Ham are going to need three wins from six games to survive. (I'm assuming they get soundly beaten by the Chavs in their next game). Squeaky bum time for Karen Brady and the Dildo Bros. Having that bubble athletics arena in the Championship won't be pretty!

They'll beat Norwich. They also have Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Watford, Burnley and Villa. Don't lose to Villa and they're safe I think.

Yes he snapped l, but why did the press ask? Because up to till that point he was mainly a starter so again as I said Poch did not treat the way Jose has. Poch was very happy to select him to start the majority of games with him only really losing that starting berth due to slow recovery from injury. There has been quite a bit of revisionist history that forgets that Ndombele actually started this season very well and was by far our leading light at the very start before injury.

Lo Celso was the player Poch weirdly didn't seem willing to select not Ndombele. Their positions have changed with the change of manager.

And re your question I would pretty much never pick Sissoko over a talented player, I think he's brick (although I though he was rather good today).

I don’t rate Sissoko at all, but I would pick a player that does things badly than a player that puts in zero effort - he may aswell not bother.

if he showed anything close to effort I would be questioning his non selection.

I don’t rate Sissoko at all, but I would pick a player that does things badly than a player that puts in zero effort - he may aswell not bother.

if he showed anything close to effort I would be questioning his non selection.

I dont rate Sissoko either but he played well last night

We need to re-shape our CM options this summer and I was wondering whether Sissoko might be sold. He turns 31 this summer so we either sell him in the next 2 years or his value goes to zero. If we're also going to play 2 in CM, and GLC is first choice with Winks being his under-study, then we probably need a DM with Skipp being their deputy. I'm not sure what we can do with Ndombele, apart from keep him another year, play him in Europe and less demanding games in order to see whether he acclimatises, and then work out where he fits in after that.

Gedson I think is a half decent player, but really not sure how/where he fits into our team or squad

Out of interest did you watch from the KO?

I think it is funny when players get coated and subs venerated in these situations. Spam packed 10 behind the ball and looked to stop any runs behind for 45 mins (Dele twice was on the verge of breaking that he just needed better passes). Game became stretched, he was replaced by Lamela who took advantage of the situation.

I think Dele is a player who some people simply don't like. Was he Cruyff tonight? No.
But he was involved and decent for his first game in months. Others were rustier IMO.

Bang on that post. I actually like Lamela, but comparing Dele who had 10 outfield players in front of him for an hour to Lamela who was basically 3 on 3 most times he got the ball is a bit ridiculous.

Remember the first half against Man U, Lamela had several good opportunities to release a player but didn’t execute, that’s because United were pushing on to us much more than Wham were. People were crying for Dele then.

Let’s also factor in it was his first game for over 3 months. Plenty of other top players have had a quite game or two back.

Also - surely nobody can question his effort - he always puts in the yards and with better passes to him could have had a couple of great chances last night.

Dont disagree he played well tonight and vs Man U, his decision making is poor though, dally's far too long on a ball in multiple games, very often doesn't release it quick enough.

His decision making in many aspects of his game is excellent, he does have a tendency to take one touch too many but the good far outweighs the bad for me.

I didn't to sleep on it before posting and lo and behold, come the morn it still appears that we actually did get a clean sheet!

Three points was the main thing here but it was nice to see a controlled performance with no major fudge ups + Kane getting a goal like that may convince a few people that he's not just a five season wonder or whatever we're up to now. Not to criticise him but I was surprised at a few of his passes when playing deeper in the first half but obviously that'll come.

A damn shame Son was a tad offside because that was some tasty work from GLC. I feel like I may be preaching to the choir in general here but Gio brings so much more to the table than Winks in a midfield two with Sissoko, I like that partnership a lot.

I dont rate Sissoko either but he played well last night

We need to re-shape our CM options this summer and I was wondering whether Sissoko might be sold. He turns 31 this summer so we either sell him in the next 2 years or his value goes to zero. If we're also going to play 2 in CM, and GLC is first choice with Winks being his under-study, then we probably need a DM with Skipp being their deputy. I'm not sure what we can do with Ndombele, apart from keep him another year, play him in Europe and less demanding games in order to see whether he acclimatises, and then work out where he fits in after that.

Gedson I think is a half decent player, but really not sure how/where he fits into our team or squad

Our recruitment policy really was pants under Poch. Add Sess and Clarke into that mix and you have to ask - why?

What was the reasoning? Beats me.

I get Sessegnon
I don’t get Clarke but we’re quickly judging him as fans when we haveNt seen him play

I like Sess but there is little chance of him getting a run at our place ATM. We didn't need to get him but we are always frightened of missing out in these situations.
Clarke, yet another punt.

it all feels very scattergun and haphazard?

Back