• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs v New'hassle ***

Pirate55

The Last Man Standing 17/18
When: Sunday 3rd April 2022
At. 16.30 hrs
Where: The Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, New White Hart Lane
Reason: Chase for top four

Team: with Skipp and Sess still out, it virtually picks itself. Thankfully no new injuries from the international break. We must however watch out for lethargy, tiredness and overconfidence. Newkie B will be up for this game and we must match them in all areas. Don't want to fall into the Chelsea trap against Brentford. Fast start please .

.....................Lloris.....................

Romero..........Dier.........Davies

Doherty.......PEH...Bentancur.....Reggie ( or Bergwyn if not fit)

Kulu..................Kane.............Son

Let's hope we continue with the form we left off before the International break.
Prediction :3-0 ( it is the 3rd after all !)

Will leave others to do the custard, Tom Jones and badgers thing!!!
COYS

I think it is amazing that Doherty has played himself into first-team contention. I honestly didn't see that coming.

What are their thoughts on the takeover?
The old man is a Tory voting Geordie, he's used to being on the wrong side of any moral argument, he loves it.
My cousin is an interesting one, his Dad died in his 40s and had to spend a lot of the years that my cousin was growing up working in Saudi so missed not having his Dad around as a kid so there is a lot of regret/irony that the Saudi's are now financing the club.
In my experience the Geordies should have a lot of bitterness and a similar chip on their shoulders to the Scousers but just don't, so despite the horror years under Ashley my impression is there is much more soul searching and very little sense of entitlement because they have "suffered"
That seems to be where my cousin is at, however great Saudi Sportswashing Machine get he'll love it but will always be a questionable taste to it.

And fudge em COYMFS!!!

Last edited:
At. 16.30 hrs

Team: with Skipp and Sess still out, it virtually picks itself. Thankfully no new injuries from the international break. We must however watch out for lethargy, tiredness and overconfidence. Newkie B will be up for this game and we must match them in all areas. Don't want to fall into the Chelsea trap against Brentford. Fast start please .

Let's hope we continue with the form we left off before the International break.

COYS
Btw props to the OMT title, they're gonna get irritating.

The old man is a Tory voting Geordie, he's used to being on the wrong side of any moral argument, he loves it.
My cousin is an interesting one, his Dad died in his 40s and had to spend a lot of the years that my cousin was growing up working in Saudi so missed not having his Dad around as a kid so there is a lot of regret/irony that the Saudi's are now financing the club.
In my experience the Geordies should have a lot of bitterness and a similar chip on their shoulders to the Scousers but just don't, so despite the horror years under Ashley my impression is there is much more soul searching and very little sense of entitlement because they have "suffered"
That seems to be where my cousin is at, however great Saudi Sportswashing Machine get he'll love it but will always be a questionable taste to it.

And fudge em COYMFS!!!
That's interesting about your cousin's situation. For him, it must be quite hard to reconcile his personal history with the club's present owners.

The price of success is the perennial question all supporters should ask themselves. If a petrostate bought Spurs I would almost certainly lose interest but that is not the same for everyone I imagine.

Bringing my 7 year old daughter to this one as her first game. She’s insisting on going to a game but isn’t too interested in football. Maybe she’ll catch the bug that afflicts me and her brother.

Team picks itself. This is a big test of the new found optimism successive wins has brought. A third win gives us a good bit of momentum and I can see Woolwich dropping points on Monday.

For my daughters sake and for our CL chances, please don’t fudge it up Tottenham.

2-0 to us. Kane and Son. fudge me, I’ve just gone full Lawro. What a pair of twunts.

What Thatcher did to the North East was disgusting. I don't think anyone who grew up in the 80's in the south can truly understand how desperate things got.
My Uncle literally drove us to football training in a Ford Capri with no doors, that actually happened.

I grew up in the south in the 70s into the 80s (born 67) and vociferously knew exactly what she was doing. I marched, I protested, I hated her!!!! Those seeds sewn have not helped the current situation!

Saudi Sportswashing Machine are an odd one at the moment, they should have gotten a point off Chelsea and defended well and beat Southampton away which not many teams do - but also lost to 10 man Everton.

We could blow them away or a tough grind, however, We normally do well against Howes sides at home.

Luxury.

Down south, we dreamed of going to football training in a doorless Capri, while we were walking barefoot to another 30-hour filing shift in the freezing basement of an investment bank.
In my case it was a hand painted GPO van with 2 old car seats slung in the back and a bean bag for when we went round corners so we didn’t smash our face on the side
Strangely my dad had a range of BMWs before that and had so may he was invited to a customer test drive in Germany
He had a bad crash in one up on the way home from a spurs game and never brought another

Bringing my 7 year old daughter to this one as her first game. She’s insisting on going to a game but isn’t too interested in football. Maybe she’ll catch the bug that afflicts me and her brother.

Team picks itself. This is a big test of the new found optimism successive wins has brought. A third win gives us a good bit of momentum and I can see Woolwich dropping points on Monday.

For my daughters sake and for our CL chances, please don’t fudge it up Tottenham.

2-0 to us. Kane and Son. fudge me, I’ve just gone full Lawro. What a pair of twunts.
My daughter went at 5 and didn’t get it (Wembley be lestah)
She has been to the new ground vs West Ham in the League cup and I had to explain the fighting going on to her as men with small “boys bits”
She did enjoy the game though

That's interesting about your cousin's situation. For him, it must be quite hard to reconcile his personal history with the club's present owners.

The price of success is the perennial question all supporters should ask themselves. If a petrostate bought Spurs I would almost certainly lose interest but that is not the same for everyone I imagine.
I've said on here before that I don't think I could walk away but It's one of those things It's hard to answer until it happens.

At. 16.30 hrs

COYS
Love the research, I'm sold. Opening my betting app as we "speak".

Back