• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara
I like this team as well, (could also replace Moura with Dembele for a more traditional 3-4-2-1). I think it’s important to get Toby back involved ASAP and feeling part of it again, time for his “Modric season” and I like 3 at the back.

I think we need to use Dembele sparingly until Winks is back in contention

TEAM NEWS
Tottenham midfielders Erik Lamela, Harry Winks and Josh Onomah have returned to training but are unlikely to feature this weekend.

Forward Son Heung-min is away with South Korea at the Asian Games.

Fulham defenders Tim Ream and Alfie Mawson are out with respective thigh and knee injuries, while Denis Odoi is suspended.

Left-back Joe Bryan should be available despite being forced off with an ankle problem against Crystal Palace.

Park free on the street somewhere out Uxbridge way and get the tube in. You'll be heading the opposite direction to most people (who will be towards London), and you are easy from/to the M25 and M3.

Cheers, GB. I was thinking of doing that when I looked at the tube map yesterday so will give it a rattle, I think.

I live in Hillingdon (one stop nearer than Uxb, by A40), and the usual jaunt for fans at Wembley is to park at Hillingdon Station then get the Met Line in. Takes about 20mins or so from there.
The Swallow pub by the station hasn't long undergone a refurb and tends to have a few fans in there pre-game, esp when the Mancs come down.

If you're still struggling, i'll offer my driveway to any Spurs fan in exchange for a bag of cola-bottles.

Cheers, mate. Really appreciate the advice and you taking the time to give it. Hillingdon has been recommended by another poster on here so I’m going to give it a go tomorrow.

I wonder if Poch could use Sonny's absence as a chance to re-integrate Toby and go back to the 3-4-3 that served us so well two seasons ago. Besides getting all our best players on the pitch, it could really hide some of Trippier and Aurier's defensive issues and allow them to spend more time creating. Though Wanyama is possibly a better fit in CM in this formation, I think Dier can probably do a fine job in his place.

Could be a little harsh on Lucas, but it's easier to leave him out than Sonny.

---------------Lloris---------
---------TBA--DVS---JVT
Trippier-Dier-Dembele-Davies
---Dele----Kane----Eriksen

Er..wot? It is a few weeks delay in a massively ambitious construction project building the most innovative and striking stadium in the UK, if not Europe. Rape and pillage of your ass is a tiny overreaction.

The noise on twitter and TalkSport is, as Timothy Snyder so eloquently puts, an attempt to drown the future in the present.

The stadium hyperbole this week is stuff and nonsense.

My mate’s had a two-storey extension being added to the back of his house this summer. Guess what? It’s not going to be finished on time and the likely delay is 4 - 6 weeks. And that’s basically an extension to an existing bedroom, moving the bathroom and adding a dining room.

So the stadium was never going to be ready on time, was it?

The stadium hyperbole this week is stuff and nonsense.

My mate’s had a two-storey extension being added to the back of his house this summer. Guess what? It’s not going to be finished on time and the likely delay is 4 - 6 weeks. And that’s basically an extension to an existing bedroom, moving the bathroom and adding a dining room.

So the stadium was never going to be ready on time, was it?
fudging Mace are useless. I'd get your mate to fire them!!

I'm building my own house and I'm already months way behind because of delays with signoffs from the engineer.

But you're still admitting you think the club have somehow ''raped" you? Explain...

Due to your polite and courteous nature I feel compelled to give you a full transparent explanation of my recent posting activity on this magnificent glory glory forum, home of beloved and cherished fellow spurs supporters, I hope you will find it enlightening and rich with the relevant details...

On Thursday 16th August, year of our Lord 2018 at around 6:30pm I subconsciously decided I would post in the omt under the sole proviso of trying to combat a week of bad press for our club by using my own brand of humour to make light of said events and to gee up fellow posters with an 'up and at em attitude.

I used sensationalist words and displayed my usual characteristics of drama and immaturity.

What did I expect??? Maybe the odd like and 'yeah nige stop being a wierdo' I must admit I was flabbergasted and horrified at what happened next...

I had barely sat down and had a cup of tea when I was informed by norad that 'two bird's' were in the air... as I leapt of the couch and sprinted to my custom built fallout shelter I wondered what factions of gg would dare attack my sovereignty by launching an unprovoked and unwarranted missile strike upon my good self...

Upon reaching shelter within mere seconds of the fallout I realised it was those old chestnuts Milo 'the missile silo' and Rorsey 'the untamed horsey' who carried out this heinous crime with nods of approval from prominent members of the 'happy clappers' society' ostrich head in the sand division' along with a few stragglers from the 'nothing to see here, please move along phalanx

To clarify I do not feel like I have been raped by the club.

Rape is a terrible thing in life and I try to defeat terrible things with laughter...humour...in life and I offer my apologies to any offence caused...

All I ask is for people to consider whether I'm being tongue in cheek before launching their ordinance....

What have we learned???

Don't ask me for explanation cause I can chat nonsense for hours....

Don't take me to seriously!

Not a lot really....

COYS!

Due to your polite and courteous nature I feel compelled to give you a full transparent explanation of my recent posting activity on this magnificent glory glory forum, home of beloved and cherished fellow spurs supporters, I hope you will find it enlightening and rich with the relevant details...

On Thursday 16th August, year of our Lord 2018 at around 6:30pm I subconsciously decided I would post in the omt under the sole proviso of trying to combat a week of bad press for our club by using my own brand of humour to make light of said events and to gee up fellow posters with an 'up and at em attitude.

I used sensationalist words and displayed my usual characteristics of drama and immaturity.

What did I expect??? Maybe the odd like and 'yeah nige stop being a wierdo' I must admit I was flabbergasted and horrified at what happened next...

I had barely sat down and had a cup of tea when I was informed by norad that 'two bird's' were in the air... as I leapt of the couch and sprinted to my custom built fallout shelter I wondered what factions of gg would dare attack my sovereignty by launching an unprovoked and unwarranted missile strike upon my good self...

Upon reaching shelter within mere seconds of the fallout I realised it was those old chestnuts Milo 'the missile silo' and Rorsey 'the untamed horsey' who carried out this heinous crime with nods of approval from prominent members of the 'happy clappers' society' ostrich head in the sand division' along with a few stragglers from the 'nothing to see here, please move along rude boys

Rape is a terrible thing in life and I try to defeat terrible things with laughter...humour...in life and I offer my apologies to any offence caused...

All I ask is for people to consider whether I'm being tongue in cheek before launching their ordinance....

What have we learned???

Not a lot really....

COYS!
I'm hung like a horse too.

Must win.
Looks very good going forward vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine for the first 60 but slowly were pushed back until Pochettino’s subs slowly allowed us to regain control and strangle the game to death in the final 10 mins (despite some scary moments involving Rondon).
It was good to see some of the last ditch defending (not because i lile that per say, but because i hope when we have to do it we are able to) but i would hope it was because Benitez is a coach that usually sets up a well-drilled side who look to exploit the opppsition’s weaknesses.

I hope it doesn’t show that were have become brick over the summer!

If we can cut out Aurier’s brainfarts and giving up cheap posession then we SHOULD win comfortably...SHOULD..

I fancy Spurs to win 3-1; Sessegnon tp open the scoring for them, Eriksen, Moura and Sanchez replying for us

COYS

Upon reaching shelter within mere seconds of the fallout I realised it was those old chestnuts Milo 'the missile silo' and Rorsey 'the untamed horsey' who carried out this heinous crime with nods of approval from prominent members of the 'happy clappers' society' ostrich head in the sand division' along with a few stragglers from the 'nothing to see here, please move along rude boys

What have we learned???

Not a lot really....

COYS!

#Racist

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Back