• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs v Dortmund

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
17 home games in the first 2 months of the year? Impressive.
I assumed it was supposed to mean all season. Not very impressive if only this year, as they only just started playing again, after a long winter break. It's like saying we haven't let in any goals in CL this year.

Judging by the post match press conference, it sounded like Poch will receive a touchline ban by the FA today. Announcement supposed to come at 10am today.

Judging by the post match press conference, it sounded like Poch will receive a touchline ban by the FA today. Announcement supposed to come at 10am today.

As long as we follow it with an announcement of the test events.....

Love that result! we did ride our luck a bit but our defending was heroic! special mentions to Verts, Davies, Lloris and Sissoko! Dier is going to have trouble getting back into the team! Sissoko is a beast!

What a great performance last night!

First 15 minutes were an absolute nightmare though as we just couldn't keep the ball. It only seemed to be a matter of time before we conceded. But we gradually played our way into the game helped by some clever tactical changes by Poch. Some brilliant performances last night from Lloris, Verts, Sissoko, Kene but every one of the 14 players contributed to the win. Probably the best I have seen us defend as a team in years.

By the way, how bad was their right back Wolf. I lost count of the number of times he passed the ball out of play or hit the first man with a cross!

Didn't see the game but there's a pattern emerging here of us starting very slowly, it used to only be in big games but this season it seems to extend to most games.

What a lovely goal from the man AND a Sissoko assist:)
Jan deserves a special mention also.

But Hugo was our Universal Boss

Mon of the Thread ? Anyone who posted a positive message before or even in the game. We havent played all that well lately but we are still doing remarkably well this season, anyone who though we would win the league are even more delusional than we accuse Woolwich, Liverpool and Spammers fans of being.

I disagree. At the 40th minute, a clean sheet was looking pretty likely - our lads had weathered the storm, with a little tactical help from Poch, and were starting to pass it around nicely. Dortmund had run out of ideas.

It was fhe first ten minutes that had me terrified. How we didn't concede, I'll never know.

If Winks had played like he did for the whole match, he'd have been up for my MotM vote. Still, great to see Dier back - he did very well during his time on the pitch, with some good interceptions and quality forward passes. Almost Winks-like!

Maybe i'm getting my timings wrong, but i meant up to the time when they had several corners and blocked shots in succession. Perhaps it was the 35th minute? Anyway, how we didn't succeed by that time i also don't know but it wasn't good for the ticker but glorious last-ditch defending all the same.
Indeed, Winks was crucial in helping us to settle down. Just wish we had the kind of 'bite' in midfield that we've been used to; still feel we're giving up way too many chances for my liking.

Luckily, that 5-season wonder is always on hand to give us a chance to come through in most games:D

Maybe i'm getting my timings wrong, but i meant up to the time when they had several corners and blocked shots in succession. Perhaps it was the 35th minute? Anyway, how we didn't succeed by that time i also don't know but it wasn't good for the ticker but glorious last-ditch defending all the same.
Indeed, Winks was crucial in helping us to settle down. Just wish we had the kind of 'bite' in midfield that we've been used to; still feel we're giving up way too many chances for my liking.

Luckily, that 5-season wonder is always on hand to give us a chance to come through in most games:D
Just watching the BT Sport extended highlights. Yes, it was around the 30th minute that all those corners happened. Aurier then went down injured, Poch had a word with Sonny and switched him to LM in a 5-4-1, and from then on we looked solid.

Just watching the BT Sport extended highlights. Yes, it was around the 30th minute that all those corners happened. Aurier then went down injured, Poch had a word with Sonny and switched him to LM in a 5-4-1, and from then on we looked solid.
It was also the 30th minute Son got pushed in the back by Wolf on the edge of the box which made him scuff his shot. Had the ref a better view he would have penalised the foul and been obliged to send Wolf off because the foul prevented a clear goalscoring opportunity. Not only that, it was touch and go whether it was inside the box, so could have been a pen.

If my aunt had balls and all that but what if Dortmund had gone straight down the other end and scored? Could have been a very different game.

Got an eye problem atm but o is a long way from a on keyboard so dont know how that happened!

No prob mate. I Just broke my desktop glasses for monitor use, I know the feeling.
Just had the Specsavers women come in (home visit) very cool for me. Stung me £305:eek: for two pair of new glasses :cool:

Hope the eye thing is not too serious.

Last edited:
Back