• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Spurs v Burnley

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watch them both outpace us time and time again tonight! :D

I was looking at their line up to see whether they have pace anywhere else in the team. If I was them, I'd look to have someone in the channel between Alderweireld and Doherty and try to hit them early.

I wonder if we might see the return of the wonky in possession to counter this.

I think that Sissoko's pin point crossfield passes have been one of the highpoints of the season so far
Ehh pin point is overstating it a bit, a lot of them have been overhit but there has been enough space to catch them like the one for Aurier's cross for Son against United.

I'll give him that he is at least trying them rather than the usual sideways and backwards that he treated us to for 3 years.

If I'm honest my complaints regarding him have always been about his suitability as a CM in a 2, playing in the three and away from centre hes reasonably passable as a player. GLC would still be my ultimate hope.

We've seemingly gone for a physically consultative line up. Never happy seeing Sissoko start but he's less of a problem is this three than he was in a pair. Not quite the game for the golden trip to start but I was hopeful.

Golden trip ? Didn't we sell him to someone?

Back