• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - SPURS v BRIGHTON

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
fudge, that's it.

All we need now is a oblivious Dier interview - 'we're not scared', 'we've grown as a team', and so on.

Always, always precedes defeat.
For real. When Kane opens his mouth, I know we are in for some brick in the next match. Doesn't he spot the pattern?

Ah well. That's torn it. A chance to go 2nd at home to a team in the bottom 6

I think we all know how this ends, we've messed it up enough times in the past

So do you fancy a limp performance like at Brighton last season or us racing into a seemingly insurmountable lead only to throw it away in style?

Or do you think that we may see a new and ridiculous way for Spurs to mess this up?

So do you fancy a limp performance like at Brighton last season or us racing into a seemingly insurmountable lead only to throw it away in style?

Or do you think that we may see a new and ridiculous way for Spurs to mess this up?

I can see early promise with a good start with numerous chances created but mostly straight at their goalie. Until we start to huff and puff.

The weekly defensive mistake to gift them the lead, before we stage a 'kitchen sink' last 10 minutes and snatch a draw

Back