1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Please read this post: https://www.glory-glory.co.uk/community/threads/fund-raising-for-jeremy-yermiyahu.10542/
    Dismiss Notice

OMT - Spurs v Bournemouth

Discussion in 'Spurs News & Views' started by milo, 9 Jul 2020.

?

Man of the match

Poll closed 11 Jul 2020.
  1. Lloris

73.3%
  2. Ndombele

26.7%
  1. parklane1

parklane1 Jimmy Cantrell

Have to agree with both the above, for whatever reasons we have a bunch of players who in all honesty are going through the motions' i know some Jose haters are going to blame him but a lot of the same players downed tools for Poch as well. We need a clean out IF we are ever to get going again.

2. Bishop

Bishop Gus Poyet

Those English players were largely irrelevant. Beyond Kane and maybe Dele our best players were foreigners; Eriksen, Vertoghen, Toby, Son, Dembele, Lloris etc etc etc.

We need quality players not English players, where they hail from is immaterial.

glasgowspur and galeforce like this.
  3. 90291Spur

90291Spur Pedro Mendes

If you really need hydration and someone offers you massive cups of coffee (which will dehydrate) you are not getting what you want. Certain folks believe Poch did not get the players he wanted (coffee instead of water). I'm off for a cup of tea.

4. Bedfordspurs

Bedfordspurs Erik Thorstvedt

Maybe he should have stopped asking for drinks he didn’t like and chose one to two he would
    Quantity over quality means really tinkley tea or Mate

Pirate55 likes this.
  5. 90291Spur

90291Spur Pedro Mendes

I love me some mate.

BUT, I have heard and read from people who say Poch did ask for the drinks he wanted but Levy could not/would not give him the beverage he required. I guess we'll never know what Poch desired to quench his thirst.

6. AjaxDeSuperYids

AjaxDeSuperYids Naybet

Yep and we were one up against wolves and It was at ‘home’ yet we still lost and burnley the refs were up to their old tricks again with the utter clam mike dean I believe.

He has retired hasnt he? Doesnt matter though as there are plenty of ready made useless clams to fill his void.

7. 90291Spur

90291Spur Pedro Mendes

Now I want Dim Sum.

MKSpur likes this.
  8. Bullet

Bullet Paul Walsh

Disagree. I only drink coffee and lager and am fully hydrated.

9. Spurs7891

Spurs7891 Dean Austin

This is another poor performance and result. We are so poor that we can't even play well and win against teams fighting relegation. Annoying thing is we didn't even have a shot on target against Bournemouth. Mourinho has to take the blame for picking the team and the players for failing to lift their performance. With this draw, we have dropped valuable points and can't finish in top 5 now.

10. SteveAWOL

SteveAWOL Christian Ziege

Seems that 0-0 wasn’t too shabby a result after all!

11. Bedfordspurs

Bedfordspurs Erik Thorstvedt

The dropped points here will cost us at least one league place at the end of the season

ricky2tricky4city likes this.
  12. awesome dawson

awesome dawson Ruel Fox

That fifth minute penalty denied on Kane would have swung it.

SteveAWOL, FatBloke and Bedfordspurs like this.
  13. FatBloke

FatBloke William Gallas

I suspect it would have opened up the game and we'd have won comfortably. Or missed it and lost horribly, of course. #sexy

14. Bullet

Bullet Paul Walsh

Every team will be saying that, they've all lost stupid points in the last 4 games