• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Spurs v Bournemouth

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm more tinkled with the upper level players who are phoning it in - we all know the limitations of the squad players

The 'upper level' if you can call them that have played a lot of games in not many days. Tonight we relied on the squad. Whereas Poch would elevate squad players - get them confident - under Mourinho they look bang average.

We needed a performance from Lamela and Winks who were fresh, but they didn't have much foundation to work from. The team didn't have any belief or structure going forward.

They have played a lot of games in not many days. Tonight we relied on the squad. Whereas Poch would elevate these players get them confident, under Mourinho they look bang average.

We needed a performance from Lamela and Winks who were fresh, but they didn't have much foundation to work from. The team didn't have any belief or structure going forward.

We played Monday (at a pedestrian pace) and had a 9 day break prior...

Agree regarding structure going forward

Well yeah - we saw what happens when the manager doesn't sign off on players (we don't sign anyone) so that suggests sometimes they just have to ok the best of a bad bunch as they need something fresh to work with.

If a recruitment team (which has the manager in) can’t find better than Sissoko - well. It’s not very good

we turned down tielemans

If a recruitment team (which has the manager in) can’t find better than Sissoko - well. It’s not very good

we turned down tielemans

Well it was certainly fudging good enough until
Mitchell was forced out and not replaced. As for "we wanted Tielemans" what about "we wanted Winaldjum"? I wonder why we did not get them.

We had one. Instead we decided to sack him, pay him out (how much was it 15m?) and pay this dinosaur 18m a year. When he gets sacked next year I don’t even want to think what his payout will be. That money could have instead been used to reinforce the squad.[/

Let's hope the contract is not that and that was all PR guff????

What a crock of s.h.i.t.

I’ve had it with Lamela (pass the fckuing ball!), Winks (pass the fckuing ball forwards!), Aurier (pass the fckuing ball past the first man!) and Sissoko (pass the fckuing ball accurately). All offer nothing.

Lamela's time has come. Love the brickhousery, and he starts Sunday, but his one foot is no longer enough to get him a game with a top side.

This team is finished. And it's not Mourinho's fault, because we've looked like this for the best part of 1,5 years, only with the occasional good game. I'm afraid we need a massive rebuild, and it will take years! I think we'll have to settle for 6th-10th place for many years to come, unless we somehow manage to strike gold in the transfer market.

He’s not helping either. :cool:
Understand that people are unhappy but can anyone tell me why that was NOT a pen when Kane was pushed over from behind? Blatant penalty - they don't get clearer inho, and you don't have to look at it from 3000 angles. The VAR ref (Oliver again?) has royally buggered us.

Understand that people are unhappy but can anyone tell me why that was NOT a pen when Kane was pushed over from behind? Blatant penalty - they don't get clearer inho, and you don't have to look at it from 3000 angles. The VAR ref (Oliver again?) has royally buggered us.

We were dreadful. Refereeing,VAR or the second bloody coming have absolutely no effing baring on that pathetic shambles-of a display. With all due respect of course ;)

This team is finished. And it's not Mourinho's fault, because we've looked like this for the best part of 1,5 years, only with the occasional good game. I'm afraid we need a massive rebuild, and it will take years! I think we'll have to settle for 6th-10th place for many years to come, unless we somehow manage to strike gold in the transfer market.

It is Mourinho's fault in that he was brought in to have an instant impact. I also remember plenty of people on here saying that the players were good enough but we just needed a manager with a "winning mentality". I hope that they now recognise that's a crock of brick.

I don't trust Mourinho with a rebuild. His methods are out dated, he can't relate to young players, his football is brick and he's in the pockets of a couple of agents.

We need a root and branch clear out. How many of our current players ( especially in their current malaise) get into one of the top four teams ( i.e. Pool, City, Utd or Chelsea) ? Answer, possibly only Harry living off past glories. The stark truth is our players simply aren't good enough. Our recruitment has been pants. We haven't played well for over 18 months. These players need a massive shake up and most should be sold/ swooped for players with talent - and most importantly hunger.

We have lost our identity as a club. We need to revert to buying young ENGLISH players. Our recent success came when we had Walker, Trippier, Rose, Dier, Dele and Kane providing our foundation with a sprinkling of foreign talent. Sadly, we have departed from this successful model and instead bought in a whole load of wasters from abroad. A massive mistake and one we need to rectify going forward.

I would like to see at least 10 of our current squad sold . Vorm, Gazza, Verts, Aurier, Sissoko, Lamela, NDombele, Moura, Dele and Foyth for starters. Bring back KWP he is much better than Aurier and is home grown. Buy British and Bring Back our Spurs.

Back