• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Spurs v Arsenal

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's Claude giving an apology another go. Still not open about why he said it but does appear remorseful.
It is a shame as Claude has always been one of the decent ones on there (not that I care that much)

It's a worry that he still thinks the "timing" is the issue, there's never an ideal term to throw an insult based on stereotypes of race at someone. The "it was about the DVD" just doesn't make sense, unless it's a DVD of an eyesight test adventure to a tourist spot.

Sad point is when he mentions how he's left the show but will definitely "punish himself"...You're right he appears remorseful but also just doesn't fully seem it to get it. The bloke seems like he's been punishing himself for a long time (and not just by being an Arsenal fan)

It's a worry that he still thinks the "timing" is the issue, there's never an ideal term to throw an insult based on stereotypes of race at someone. The "it was about the DVD" just doesn't make sense, unless it's a DVD of an eyesight test adventure to a tourist spot.

Sad point is when he mentions how he's left the show but will definitely "punish himself"...You're right he appears remorseful but also just doesn't fully seem it to get it. The bloke seems like he's been punishing himself for a long time (and not just by being an Arsenal fan)

I think he’s suffered depression previously, it’s not nice to see him going through this, but his comment was unquestionably racist. It does him no credit that he’s still pushing “Spurs make DVD’s when they win a game” excuse.

I think he’s suffered depression previously, it’s not nice to see him going through this, but his comment was unquestionably racist. It does him no credit that he’s still pushing “Spurs make DVD’s when they win a game” excuse.

Big time on all points.

Let's face it the guy hasn't been taking care of himself from the looks of it. No defence of the comment (which he'll have said numerous times before" but I hope he doesn't get hounded to the point of no return...

Big time on all points.

Let's face it the guy hasn't been taking care of himself from the looks of it. No defence of the comment (which he'll have said numerous times before" but I hope he doesn't get hounded to the point of no return...

People are still going at him today.

He's on a break for however long - let it go now.

He has made a mistake, he needs to be punished and educated - but I hope he is given a second chance.

Can I ask what he means and what is the insult? Not heard this one before.

Ten years ago you couldn't have a drink in a pub in Tottenham without someone of southeast Asian ethnicity trying to sell you bootleg DVDs. Probably common all over London and other major cities.

Ten years ago you couldn't have a drink in a pub in Tottenham without someone of southeast Asian ethnicity trying to sell you bootleg DVDs. Probably common all over London and other major cities.

Ah, I see, didn't know that. Here it schemeis from Easter house.

Agreed, on 26 seconds of his apology he says it was just poor timing. WTF? Clearly he has the IQ of a toilet brush, not worth worrying about.

Now, to watch the Pool attack destroy the Goon "defence"...

Back