• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Spurs v Arsenal

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
even as chief grumpypants i am buzzing.

Great result, closer ran thing though, one of the concerns is we seem to rely a lot on luck when sitting back. If we had better players i'd be more comfortable but Davies and Aurier both suspect again.

Still, great result, let's hope it continues.

even as chief grumpypants i am buzzing.

Great result, closer ran thing though, one of the concerns is we seem to rely a lot on luck when sitting back. If we had better players i'd be more comfortable but Davies and Aurier both suspect again.

Still, great result, let's hope it continues.
Davies was solid IMO
Aurier made two mistakes and they hit the woodwork and scored

Mouras stats are crazy for that game

Yea, I mean we’ve been well lucky with VAR recently as well though...
I read through that article and it didn’t mention luck either
That result today was by design
Limit their width with two players happy to run and fight in Moura and sissoko
In CM make sure you actually pivot off each other and keep Cebellos away (he is their chief creator)
And take your chances when you get them because you will as their defence is toss
Their game plan was the same as every recent game under Arteta and it will actually benefit them over time. Odd he didn’t start Saka but Pepe cost so much he has to give him games and Lacazette is on form

Back