• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Spurs v Arsenal

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Date 12th July
Time 16.30m
Venue NWHL

I'm putting as much effort into this thread as the players have since restart

Lloris

Aurier Toby Jan Davies

Lo Celso Sissoko N'Dombele

Son Kane Stevie W

3-2 Spurs

Wzdn8uDxCCbgrkwLNyty6g_r.jpg

Dont see how we stop the passing in the middle - the defence can be got at though

shame we don’t have anyone to link the play

Still time for the whole restart to be called off, it only needs a few players to call in sick with coronalurgy. Otherwise, can’t see any good coming of this match or this OMT.

Need to rediscover our vim - and quickly.

No better time to do it than in a NLD.

Could nick it 2-1 and the feel good factor might come back. Who knows! We all need to keep positive and these “Levy out” clowns need to give it a rest. It won’t happen and it doesn’t do the team any good whatsoever.

Time for Mou to show us that his mastery of tactics and man management are why he makes so much money. Hopefully he won't lose the tactical battle to another rookie manager (Fat Frank did him up like a kipper twice) and perhaps he's spent the week humiliating the squad so they can discover their deeply hidden reserves of winning whateverthefcuk that winning thing is.

Need to rediscover our vim - and quickly.

No better time to do it than in a NLD.

Could nick it 2-1 and the feel good factor might come back. Who knows! We all need to keep positive and these “Levy out” clowns need to give it a rest. It won’t happen and it doesn’t do the team any good whatsoever.
Surely a Levy Out banner will motivate the players like Jose calling them out as mentally weak? It's a genius master stroke to motivate them.

Really not looking forward to this, but also missing not going for it and sinking enough beer to ease the pain. With Joseball I fear this would have had to have been enough to wipe the game from my memory by the final whistle.

Just don’t be passive with the team selection and approach. They are still a fragile side that don’t have a great defence, if we just sort back and hope something happens they will grow in confidence, especially when they find how easy it is to by pass out midfield and intercep our passes. I’d be tempted to play Sissoko and Lo Celso as CM and hopefully Alli will be back as a number 10 with a point to prove. Although the I think Bergwijn is a better player I would go with Moura or Lamela to press them as I think Arteta is trying to get them to play out from the back, maybe even both if Alli isn’t 100%. Once we’ve set the tone with the fast start we introduce Stevie B NDom and Alli in the hour to add some quality on the ball as they tire and more space becomes available.
Oh a goal from Kane would be nice, I don’t think he doesn’t care or isn’t trying, he’s painfully short of service due to no one releasing the ball and he’s still getting up to fill fitness. Still seems to be the only player never to get subbed or rotated though!

Chelsea lost, West Ham won, I fear the worst and I'm usually positive. Work on Monday after this weekend, come on boys surprise me!

Back