• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Spurs - Barcodes***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spurspinter1

Paul Stalteri
K.O 14:05 4th April at St. James Park

The real battle:

beer-1864872_05785_hd.jpeg

Versus

https://img.favpng.com/14/4/3/Saudi Sportswashing Machine-brown-ale-beer-Saudi Sportswashing Machine-upon-tyne-png-favpng-gynCfK2BMr38G7dd2ZWyCxKUi.jpg

Discuss.

The Newcy logo is large because Saudi Sportswashing Machine are obviously such a big club.

TEAM NEWS

Saudi Sportswashing Machine could have Allan Saint-Maximin back for the visit of Tottenham but expect to still be without top goalscorer Callum Wilson.

Steve Bruce also confirmed that Isaac Hayden is out for the season with a knee injury sustained against Brighton.

Tottenham are boosted by the news that both Son Heung-min and Sergio Reguilon are available for selection.

However, they will be without full-backs Matt Doherty and Ben Davies for the trip to St James' Park.

Lloris

Tanganga Sanchez. Toby. Reguillon

Hjoberg. Ndombele

Bale Moura Son

Kane...

Ive said Gareth to start but not sure how he got on in the recent Wales games.... Good alternatives though with lo celso, lamela and Vinicius...

With chelscum losing today if we get a win we can go 4th amazingly....

COYS...

With Chelsea's loss, it is an opportunity to get top 4. But then it is Spurs - can these boys do it? Or will they wilt at yet another golden opportunity?

With Chelsea's loss, it is an opportunity to get top 4. But then it is Spurs - can these boys do it? Or will they wilt at yet another golden opportunity?

...and with Leicester hitching their skirt now, 2-0 down at home to city with 10 mins left. Leicester finish with Utd, Chelsea and us....

Yes, tells you the level of apathy which a lot of us feel at the moment. It’s not great for the club

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
I have it admit I’d usually be really looking forward to an opportunity to play one of the weaker teams on the league who are also missing some key players to go above Chelsea. I think I’m taking as little interest in advance as possible as I’m just preparing myself for the worst.
Hopefully we’ll see Tanganga and Rodon start, Son back is good news. Might be the right type of game for Bale to start and as I think Moura will start it will be interesting to see if Jose picks Lo Celso or Ndombele in cm.

Last edited:
Yes, tells you the level of apathy which a lot of us feel at the moment. It’s not great for the club

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
It is not apathy. People are afraid to raise their hopes. It is also against Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Reminders abound of that game from that season. Horrible memory. Hopefully this team has a solid performance that banishes such memories.

Even with other teams slipping up too, and the season being unpredictable I think this is the kind of game we have to pick up 3 points in if we're going to finish strongly enough to be in the top four at the end.

Would be very good if Son and Reguilon are back and fit. Difficult to predict a full lineup after an international break, but Son in and otherwise not a lot of changes from the Villa game seems quite good with me. A decision for Mourinho on Rodon or Alderweireld along with Aurier or Tanganga.

Another game with Ndombele and Lo Celso starting together might make for some excitement...

Lo Celso instead of Bale on the right or ndombele as a 10 and Moura on the right?
Edit didn’t notice a Vincius in there, so 4-4-2??
Lo Celso Ndombele Hojbjerg Moura?
84C6800F-CFF7-446F-B15F-3D601EB26FBD.jpeg

Last edited:
Starting back 4 until new defenders are brought in. +1 Jose

Fatman and Lo Celso. +1 Jose

Now send them out to attack.

Possibly room for a Toby and Serge in there, but it's all much of a muchness

Back