• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT roosters Vs Magpies ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gazza

Nick Barmby
Discuss ... I need TP for my bunghole

I've been asked to expand .... by putting badgers and more details ....

I think badgers are fierce little bastards, and Saudi Sportswashing Machine are badger wannabes but who are they kidding. Those stripey kits they wear will never make them be badgers.

And about the match, its going to be played in an empty stadium, but in the most beautiful empty stadium in the world.

Unfortunately Saudi Sportswashing Machine don't really have the calibre of player that we are used to poaching off them anymore which is a shame coz we could do with a waddle, gazza, or even a ginola.

But for the reasons unknown to me I think we will win this ... oh and badgers.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Discuss ... I need TP for my bunghole
Here's my discussion: This game takes place AFTER the next game, hence, you have blown your wad early. You just got out of the car and haven't even rung the doorbell yet. I know this has never happened before, it's a one off, but nonetheless, the fit bird you're taking out (or any other gender of your preference) can clearly see the spunk stain that has blossomed beneath the pleats of your beige chinos. Nice work.

Here's my discussion: This game takes place AFTER the next game, hence, you have blown your wad early. You just got out of the car and haven't even rung the doorbell yet. I know this has never happened before, it's a one off, but nonetheless, the fit bird you're taking out (or any other gender of your preference) can clearly see the spunk stain that has blossomed beneath the pleats of your beige chinos. Nice work.

What game ?

Back