• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Norwich City Vs Tottenham Hotspur***

AjaxDeSuperYids

Drama queen
image.jpeg Predicted Team;

Lloris
Walker
Rose
Wimmer
Alderweireld
Dier
Dembele
Alli
Eriksen
Son
Kane

Predicted Score;

Norwich City - 1
Bamford 82'
Bassong 75' (red card)

Tottenham Hotspur - 3
Wimmer 4'
Alli 36'
Kane 77' (pen)

Last edited:
Oh fudge, we're back to the days of empty, basic, couldn't give a fudge OMTs..well guys, the run was good, let's batten down the hatches and prepare for a Bassong hat-trick. Good enjoying the brief title fight! Time for us to bow out again..

Don't you know that you have to earn the right to start an OMT? I'm a board hero & yet I haven't started an OMT yet..with this kind of lackadaisical effort being displayed, looks like I'll have to step up for the next match.

Very poor show @AjaxDeSuperYids but it is not too late for you to make amends. Badgers, some club crests and some pretty line up illustrations would go a long way to putting this monstrouserty right.

Don't you know that you have to earn the right to start an OMT? I'm a board hero & yet I haven't started an OMT yet..with this kind of lackadaisical effort being displayed, looks like I'll have to step up for the next match.
Sounds like you're the one really to blame for this abomination.

Heard a rumour some of their players have come down with a bug. Anybody heard anything similar, or just complete b@llox

Isn't the exact score and goal scorers enough for you guys!!! I even threw in the red card and the minutes! What do you want, the subs too and when they come on? You'll be so lucky !

Go see what sky bet will give you for my prediction in full :)

I did the last OMT when we played Norwich -- the picture of the dead canary won it for us that time I think. Come on Ajax, we have to win this game! Where's the p1ssed up Badger?!

Back