• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT....Saudi Sportswashing Machine Rovers V Tottenham Hotspur.... OMT

Do we think the World Cup last weekenders are going to feature then? If so, why not Kane as well, they all came back to pre season at the same time didn’t they?

Centre backs don't press, so don't tire as much.
Dier, Dembele and Rose were used sparingly.
And Alli only played at 70% the whole tournament.

Kane just seemed more tired at the end, and we have less cover for him

Centre backs don't press, so don't tire as much.
Dier, Dembele and Rose were used sparingly.
And Alli only played at 70% the whole tournament.

Kane just seemed more tired at the end, and we have less cover for him
I would be very happy if you are right. I’d also be very happy with Son playing to rest Kane, I think we looked superb last season with the fluid front 4 in Kane’s absence, no need to get Llorente in there.

Lloris
Aurier, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Davies
Dier, Eriksen
Son, Dele, Lucas
Kane

We will have to play Eriksen deep a lot this season due to the serious fitness concerns surrounding Wanyama, Winks, Dembele and our remarkable inability to sign either Jorginho, Kovacic or Ndombele.

Lots of fitness concerns going into tomorrow in general and it's good news that Sissoko is possibly out, as I fear Poch would start him if fit. It's a shame his injury is not more serious i.e. out for a few months (hoping he is injured for the season is not realistic!) but fingers crossed he is out tmrw or he'll start the game, which would be a huge blow.

It's a shame, we should have been signing players to give us a realistic tilt at the title but instead we have a massive task on our hands simply qualifying for the CL again.

Lloris
Dier, Eriksen
Son, Dele, Lucas
Kane

We will have to play Eriksen deep a lot this season due to the serious fitness concerns surrounding Wanyama, Winks, Dembele and our remarkable inability to sign either Jorginho, Kovacic or Ndombele.

Lots of fitness concerns going into tomorrow in general and it's good news that Sissoko is possibly out, as I fear Poch would start him if fit. It's a shame his injury is not more serious i.e. out for a few months (hoping he is injured for the season is not realistic!) but fingers crossed he is out tmrw or he'll start the game, which would be a huge blow.

It's a shame, we should have been signing players to give us a realistic tilt at the title but instead we have a massive task on our hands simply qualifying for the CL again.

Why Aurier over Trippier?

Trippier is the best RB in the world on current form

Lloris
Dier, Eriksen
Son, Dele, Lucas
Kane

“Remarkable inability”. Jeez.

Good to see we did some last minute deals but only found out this morning, now fully expect us to line up as follows:

1. BOSS, Hugo
2. KORS. Michael
3. PERRY, Fred
4. ST LAURENT, Yves
5. LAUREN, Ralph
6. PRADA
7. MCQUEEN, Alexander
8. KLEIN, Calvin
9. PRADA
10. HILFIGER, Tommy
11. GUCCI

Good to see we did some last minute deals but only found out this morning, now fully expect us to line up as follows:

1. BOSS, Hugo
2. KORS. Michael
3. PERRY, Fred
4. ST LAURENT, Yves
5. LAUREN, Ralph
6. PRADA
7. MCQUEEN, Alexander
8. KLEIN, Calvin
9. PRADA
10. HILFIGER, Tommy
11. GUCCI
You got both Prada brothers? Fat Mike is really treating you well.

Fixtures:

11/08 - Saudi Sportswashing Machine A
18/08 - Fulham H (+7 days)
27/08 - Man U A (+9 days)
02/09 - Watford A (+6)
15/09 - Liverpool H (+13)
22/09 - Brighton A (+7)
29/09 - Huddersfield A (+7)

Is this really such an intense run we need to worry about the lads who didnt get a massive break?

Fixtures:

02/09 - Watford A (+6)
22/09 - Brighton A (+7)

Is this really such an intense run we need to worry about the lads who didnt get a massive break?
I think it’s just this game we need to worry about fitness as most of the World Cup lot have only had 5 days pre season training. I’d expect a full side for Fulham at home, injuries permitting.

No new players, still got the same deadwood, Poch sulking because we were not brave, Levy holding us back, unfit players, players who went deep into the world cup, ( have i missed any ones moan? sorry if i have).

We are doomed. i tell thee.
New ground will be a problem
Playing a wembley will be a probably
Not having a big enough ground to compete is a problem

Fixtures:

02/09 - Watford A (+6)
22/09 - Brighton A (+7)

In between Watford and Liverpool you have the international break so that will mean two more games, plus matchday 1 of the CL after the Liverpool game and match day 2 after Huddersfield. It's should be ok though, adrenalin will see them through its later on in the season when the lack of a proper break might have an impact

I think it’s just this game we need to worry about fitness as most of the World Cup lot have only had 5 days pre season training. I’d expect a full side for Fulham at home, injuries permitting.

They have only had a couple of weeks off, period.

If Kane had 2 weeks off with a niggle, then 5 days training - would be worried about bringing him back in?

In between Watford and Liverpool you have the international break so that will mean two more games, plus matchday 1 of the CL after the Liverpool game and match day 2 after Huddersfield. It's should be ok though, adrenalin will see them through its later on in the season when the lack of a proper break might have an impact

Internationals can always be arranged so the players arent over stretched.

I did wonder if there might be cup games in there though, couldnt find it off hand (and was lazy) - even so I still dont think its that much to ask of them.

Back