• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Manureskjaer

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think GnR said it best in ‘get in the ring’, when Axl sang.....

“... that goes for all of you punks in the press
That want to start brick by printin' lies instead of the things we said
That means you andy secher at hit parader, circus magazine
Mick wall at kerrang, bob guccione jr. at spin
What you p*ssed off 'cause your dad gets more pussy than you?
F*ck you! suck my fudgein' d*ck!
You be rippin' off the f*ckin' kids
While they be payin' their hard earned money to read about the bands they want to know about
Printin' lies, startin' controversy
You want to antagonize me? antagonize me motherf*cker!
Get in the ring motherf*cker! and I'll kick your bitchy little ass! punk!!
I don't like you, I just hate you
I'm gonna kick your ass”

I feel a 2019 update for Sly TV and Tw@tty-face Tyler is needed!

DwzR87vXcAEp5cy.jpg

9j3hWRZR

Great to see Vertonghen back.

Worry about Trippier against anyone let alone Martial. Let’s just hope Sissoko is on his game today and helps him out.

Big boost to have Jan back. Would have preferred Rose over Davies though.

Hopefully, the rest today another 7 days off should see Moura back in the squad for next Sunday. Hopefully Lamela will get some minutes under his belt today, as it looks like he will be Son's replacement at Fulham

Hopefully Rose isn’t playing cos Poch is keeping him fresh or he picked up a slight knock against Chelsea cos there’s absolutely no way Davies deserves to be starting instead of him going on recent performances

I reckon there will be goals. Smalling usually does well against Kane, so to see him out is a good thing. At the same time, seeing Lukaku on the bench worries me as Jan and Toby normally control him really well. Solskjaer has opted for a pacy front 3 which will probably do well against Davies and Trippier, whilst I think Winks will have trouble trying to deal with Pogba and/or Lingard.

I reckon there will be goals. Smalling usually does well against Kane, so to see him out is a good thing. At the same time, seeing Lukaku on the bench worries me as Jan and Toby normally control him really well. Solskjaer has opted for a pacy front 3 which will probably do well against Davies and Trippier, whilst I think Winks will have trouble trying to deal with Pogba and/or Lingard.

Yeah, I think it will be totally different to the Chelsea game in the week. We were quite conservative in that one and focussed on stopping them. This time, I think we will focus on attacking Utd and try to blow them away.

Back