• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Manureskjaer

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We should be better than them, and a double against them isn’t against the run of form, but the atmosphere may be a bit weird. Very tourist-friendly fixture.

United travelling squad

Goalkeepers (3): De Gea, Romero, Grant
Defenders (5): Lindelof, Jones, Young, Dalot, Shaw
Midfielders (7): Pereira, Matic, Pogba, Fred, Herrera, McTominay, Garner
Forwards (5): Martial, Rashford, Lukaku, Mata, Lingard

Martin Tyler interview on sky re Southgate links United: he’s skeptical about the timing of the links and Simeone as well, thinks it’s been done to try and stop Sly talking about the Poch Ole face off for the United job.

clam!!!

Edit. And now the semi wasn’t neutral because we play here all the time!!

Double clam

Edit 2. We should have got close to Leicester in the their title win.

Uberclam!!

We should be better than them, and a double against them isn’t against the run of form, but the atmosphere may be a bit weird. Very tourist-friendly fixture.
For anyone going today, please report any united fans on our end, it’s the biggest insult to a clubs he fans to think we will put up with these recent changes invasions...

Unless we get a couple of early goals of course...

We have to win all our remaining matches to have any chance of winning the league title, especially against our top 6 rivals. It won't be easy but we have to try our best. Manu are the team that have affected us the most during the PL era, on and off the field. And they are still continuing their dirty tricks by trying to poach Pochettino. We have a good record against them in recent years, winning 3 and drawing 3 of our last 6 league matches against them at home. But it was annoying the way we lost to them in the FA Cup semi final at Wembley last season. We need to get revenge for that defeat by winning this match.

We need all our key players to be at their best in this match. Kane has been in good goal scoring form lately, scoring 7 goals in his last 6 matches. Hope he can continue his goal scoring run. After all, we play well when Kane plays well and scores. Apart from Kane, we need Eriksen, Alli, Son, Lamela and Moura to have their best games as and when they get involved. We need a big performance from Eriksen. Alli has a habit of scoring in big matches. Hope he can score in this match. Somehow, will start Lamela instead of Son as Lamela's work rate and creativity can help us stop ManU. Moura scored 2 goals when we beat ManU away earlier in the season. Hope he can come on and help us win this match.

We need to control the midfield to have any chance of winning this match. Wish Dembele and Wanyama are fully fit for this match. Remember, it was Dembele who inspired us when we got that historic 3-2 win over ManU away in 2013. Too bad Dembele is no longer as fit as he was. Without him, we have to rely on Sissoko and Winks to control the midfield. Sissoko has been our most improved player this season with his hard work. But he needs to improve his finising. It will help us greatly if he can score a goal against Manu ! Wish Dier is fit for this match as that will give us more options in midfield.

Our defence need to work extra hard to stop ManU. We did well to keep the clean sheet when we beat ManU away in the league earlier. Hope our defence can repeat that performance. Wish Vertonghen is fully fit for this match. If he is not, then we have to rely on Sanchez and Alderweireld to have their best match. Lloris also needs to be alert all the time and avoid any mistakes. We need to look out for any long range shots at goal. It will help us greatly if our defence can keep the clean sheet in this match.

It is going to be a tense match. ManU will make it hard for us. But we badly need to win this match to stay in the league title race. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to beat ManU and move closer to the top of the league table.

Martin Tyler interview on sky re Southgate links United: he’s skeptical about the timing of the links and Simeone as well, thinks it’s been done to try and stop Sly talking about the Poch Ole face off for the United job.

clam!!!

Edit. And now the semi wasn’t neutral because we play here all the time!!

Double clam

Edit 2. We should have got close to Leicester in the their title win.

Uberclam!!

Phuck Tyler, the fake Woking supporter gooner qunt. And that fanny Neville.

Everybody dance now!

Wish we can have all our players fully fit for this match, especially Vertonghen. It is going to be a tough match for us. We need to get an early goal to help settle our nerves and then go for more goals to kill the game off. Let's hope we will put up a good performance and beat ManU to stay in the league title race.

100 %. Fairly easy, since people on here posted the answers to the difficult ones without putting them behind spoiler buttons.
You can do spoiler buttons???

How do you prevent the spoiler of the player playing for both clubs, in public, in the previous 30 years though?

That really gave all 8 away for me.

Blatant they were. Wearing the team shirts, running on the pitches in front of thousands of fans. Even scoring goals some of them! Pah, no respect for quiz questions these famous high profile footballers. :mad:

We have to win all our remaining matches to have any chance of winning the league title,REALLY especially against our top 6 rivals. It won't be easy but we have to try our best. I AM SURE WE ALWAYS DO. Manu are the team that have affected us the most during the PL era, on and off the field. And they are still continuing their dirty tricks by trying to poach Pochettino. We have a good record against them in recent years, winning 3 and drawing 3 of our last 6 league matches against them at home. But it was annoying the way we lost to them in the FA Cup semi final at Wembley last season. We need to get revenge for that defeat by winning this match.

We need all our key players to be at their best in this match. Kane has been in good goal scoring form lately, scoring 7 goals in his last 6 matches. Hope he can continue his goal scoring run. After all, we play well when Kane plays well and scores. Apart from Kane, we need Eriksen, Alli, Son,he may be injured Lamela and Moura He has to be assessed before the game to have their best games as and when they get involved. We need a big performance from Eriksen. Alli has a habit of scoring in big matches. Hope he can score in this match. Somehow, will start Lamela instead of Son as Lamela's work rate and creativity can help us stop ManU. Moura scored 2 goals when we beat ManU away earlier in the season. Hope he can come on and help us win this match.

We need to control the midfield Rocket Science to have any chance of winning this match. Wish Dembele and Wanyama are fully fit for this match They are NOT. Remember, it was Dembele who inspired us when we got that historic 3-2 win over ManU away in 2013. Too bad Dembele is no longer as fit as he was. Without him, we have to rely on Sissoko and Winks to control the midfield. Sissoko has been our most improved player this season with his hard work. But he needs to improve his finising. It will help us greatly if he can score a goal against Manu ! Wish Dier is fit He is NOT for this match as that will give us more options in midfield.

Our defence need to work extra hard to stop ManU. We did well to keep the clean sheet when we beat ManU away in the league earlier. Hope our defence can repeat that performance. Wish Vertonghen is fully fit for this match He is NOT. If he is not, then we have to rely on Sanchez and Alderweireld to have their best match ???. Lloris also needs to be alert all the time and avoid any mistakes. We need to look out for any long range shots at goal. It will help us greatly if our defence can keep the clean sheet in this match.:)

It is going to be a tense match. ManU will make it hard for us. But we badly need to win this match to stay in the league title race. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and meteorology to beat ManU and move closer to the top of the league table.

An oppurtunity today to take an advantage of Arsenal's defeat and open up a 10pt gap to 5th spot.

I would say objective no.1 this season would be a Top 4 finish so we definitely have CL football at the new stadium NEXT season, then one of the cups. Winning today, or at least avoiding defeat is key.

Winning the league is an absoulute pipedream, with their easier run-in and less cup games, I dont see Liverpool blowing their lead from here, even with 16 matches left

hope we'll be able to terrorise that defence of theirs....but on the other hand they're in top form in general and i'd worry about the midfield a bit.

An oppurtunity today to take an advantage of Arsenal's defeat and open up a 10pt gap to 5th spot.

I would say objective no.1 this season would be a Top 4 finish so we definitely have CL football at the new stadium NEXT season, then one of the cups. Winning today, or at least avoiding defeat is key.

Winning the league is an absoulute pipedream, with their easier run-in and less cup games, I dont see Liverpool blowing their lead from here, even with 16 matches left

Arsenal playing Chelsea next too. I can't see them winning that game, so if we can win today, with Fulham next for us after a week's rest, we could be 12-13 points clear of 5th place. And taking the gap back down to 6 points, you never know. 1 slip-up from Liverpool and they are right under pressure again.

Winning the league is a pipe dream for us, agreed. However, Liverpool are four points ahead of City should they beat Wolves tomorrow night, which I think they will. So, with 16 games left, I think there is every chance Liverpool could blow their lead - for what it’s worth, I’m pretty sure they will.

Literally had the Everton Bournemouth game ok for 90 seconds, before I hear the commentary mention Poch to United! :eek:

We’re not even one of the teams he’s commentating on ffs!!!

Back