• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Manureskjaer

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think we look shagged out. (Technical term;))
Sissoko and Winks are working miracles.
Funny thing is we've had plenty of games to give either (or others) a bit of a rest due to us smashing teams....even subbing them with 30 mins left.

Not the Poch way though.

BUT his way seems to work....so crack on.

I think this too.

In fact I saw this as the reason we lost to Wolves more than the tiredness. I felt we were falling into that same trap vs. Chelscum in the Semi's before Kane's cute injury delay that gave time to regroup with Poch giving instructions during the break.

All part of managing the game. Not something I'm keen on as it also invites pressure which in turn can get the fans a bit nervy (well at least this fan)...

Have to see if we can close out the end of games as we see the elite teams do again and again.

Tomorrow vs Manure will be a test of who wants it most imho. I hope it's us...

----------------Lloris-----------------
--Trips - David - Toby - Rose--
---Sissoko - Winks - Dele-------
--------Eriksen - Son---------------
---------------Kane-------------------

Subs: Gazza, KWP, Foyth, Lamela, Skipp, Llorente, Moura

That'll do it for me :)

Agreed. That was quality.

Dier would be useful, but he’s due back February?

Don't know, but it's been almost a month since the surgery now, so a couple of weeks more and he should be back. Maybe he can play a part in the the semi final second leg, if we're lucky.

Eesh. Got 'em all, thanks to you guys giving me Fryers. However, I'm now annoyed at having remembered the ridiculous deal that sent Berbatov to them and Frazier Bloody Campbell to us. Was that under Levy? He's come a long way if so.
It was. We were fudging desperate back then though

Back