• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Manureskjaer

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mike Dean refereeing it.

Oh no. Our record of not being given a Premier League penalty at Wembley will continue.

Since Mike Dean was shown celebrating a goal for us (explaining later that he was celebrating playing advantage) he has not given us a thing!

Got the feeling of a make or break game....

Beat United and there is no chance they will catch us, they win and they will believe they can.

We will need to raise the tempo and play much better than Tuesday as they are on the up.
Catch us? They're gunning for Chelski, mate. We're out of the picture for them.

They are looking better with Rashford and martial starting, Aurier might be a better physical match for Martial.

Moura on the bench would be useful, guess it’s another game for WinkSissoko in the middle. Prefer Rose to Davies in these games too.

Hopefully there is some complacency on their part given their recent run of fixtures.

I give you a white honey badger!

D8102CC2-0B78-4D3F-9A8A-E855670EB6B9.jpeg

They will be full of confidence and I expect a difficult game. Can see us getting our first draw of the season 2-2

Mind the gap and all that?

Gap would be 6 with a united win

Not really out of sight
Different times, although one might argue similar, in that there is uncertainty about our manager. But Poch and rent-a-quote are polar opposites.

And the gap would be 7 points not 6. I know, not much of a difference pointswise, but it's one that would need 3 games to be covered rather than 2. Not to mention that, even if they catch us, we'd still be 4th. No issues with that on my part. If we don't win the league, whether we finish 2nd or 4th is the same to me.

Different times, although one might argue similar, in that there is uncertainty about our manager. But Poch and rent-a-quote are polar opposites.

And the gap would be 7 points not 6. I know, not much of a difference pointswise, but it's one that would need 3 games to be covered rather than 2. Not to mention that, even if they catch us, we'd still be 4th. No issues with that on my part. If we don't win the league, whether we finish 2nd or 4th is the same to me.

Apologies, you are right its 7

If we are in the title at 6 points and a worse GD - its not much difference.

As you say - there is not any difference between 2nd-4th - but it would be nice to take our foot of the pedal in the league for the CL final

They are looking better with Rashford and martial starting, Aurier might be a better physical match for Martial.

Moura on the bench would be useful, guess it’s another game for WinkSissoko in the middle. Prefer Rose to Davies in these games too.

Hopefully there is some complacency on their part given their recent run of fixtures.

I give you a white honey badger!

View attachment 5728
Racist.

Got the feeling of a make or break game....

Beat United and there is no chance they will catch us, they win and they will believe they can.

We will need to raise the tempo and play much better than Tuesday as they are on the up.

As well as the boys did to dig in on Tuesday, I thought there were a few tired legs in midfield again. Hopefully the 4 days rest will do the trick as Utd have had their feet up in Dubai for a week.

Are we expecting anyone back?

Have to play this really carefully, need to just nick a win, if we batter them again they may lose faith in Oli. Definitely one to sandbag.

A draw might be the most expedient result?
Difficult!

Or feck it and beat the carp out of them!
Seriously I think it will be tough!

The media and Man U themselves can push for Poch all they want - hes not going there....

My Man U supporting brothers were impossibly clamy about this over Christmas. Acting as if it was going to happen no matter what and Spurs fans should just pipe down. I might have told something along the lines of you can expect a celebratory card from me when Ferguson, Chartlon, etc die and anytime City beat them or win the league, but who can be sure, what with all the booze.

My Man U supporting brothers were impossibly clamy about this over Christmas. Acting as if it was going to happen no matter what and Spurs fans should just pipe down. I might have told something along the lines of you can expect a celebratory card from me when Ferguson, Chartlon, etc die and anytime City beat them or win the league, but who can be sure, what with all the booze.
Burn them

Who can explain me why there's a 51k max capacity now for Spurs Wembley games? And does it affect CL games?

Who can explain me why there's a 51k max capacity now for Spurs Wembley games? And does it affect CL games?
Local council have a limit on the number of events allowed in a year at max capacity.... I think it is circa 20 events at 70k plus as a condition of the planning agreement for new Wembley to be built. All of the slots at 70K capacity were taken for last year.... not sure what has been booked for this year. The limits apply to all events do Wembley stadium has to factor in international matches, cup Finals, boxing, rock concerts, etc, not just the demands of Spurs

Lol maybe celebrating Fergie dying is a bit OTT:D Just stick it to them when we have Poch next season and they have to make do with Ole or Zidane.....

Back