• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Manure***

alekaras

The ITK of IDK
Lads, it's Yanited.

Good opportunity to pad our GD.

Time to go back to the basics.

putois-carmaux.gif

goldblum_meme_001.jpg

And before you all go apebrick, this OMT is...

caa5a2f405b633e3fda87a519c99c27d.jpeg

Nice and early for a change!! Let’s hope this creates good karma.

This weekend I believe will show us a lot about where we are at as a club. We will have had good rest after the Everton match, training aside, and will have prepared well for the match.

United supporters will be demanding a reaction from their team following their loss. Conte will need to get more of the same from us.

I think United might be too cavalier, desperate for a result and if so that plays right in to our hands. Let’s hope we can stay grounded, work hard, and get what would be a very important three points. COYS

Can't come quick enough. Really think we can win there. They won't sit back which will allow us to play how we want.

I've read Rangnick getting some stick for trying to get United to play a pressing style game despite not having the players to do so - don't know how accurate that criticism is, but as with Lampard & Everton it could well play right in to our hands

Concern here is a repeat of the last Man Utd game.
I.e. they took such a beating in the previous game that they stop playing in the same way, try something new that works a little bit better, and have Ronaldo/Cavani actually on the pitch playing well.

Concern here is a repeat of the last Man Utd game.
I.e. they took such a beating in the previous game that they stop playing in the same way, try something new that works a little bit better, and have Ronaldo/Cavani actually on the pitch playing well.

They're a good team, no doubt it will be difficult, a real test. They're not top level, but they'll be motivated and tougher to beat.

Hopefully we'll get chances to counter attack or break their press. But of space to exploit and our front line should cause them big problems.

They're a good team, no doubt it will be difficult, a real test. They're not top level, but they'll be motivated and tougher to beat.

Hopefully we'll get chances to counter attack or break their press. But of space to exploit and our front line should cause them big problems.

If the comedy stylings of Maguire and Lindelof are on full display, along with the limitations of Wan Bissaka, then we could have a fruitful evening.

Sadly, I'm otherwise engaged so will content myself with recording the game and watching it later on with no knowledge of the result. That method worked well with the Emirates Marketing Project and Everton games, less so with Middlesborough

Well I hope he doesn’t feel the need to do this to every Brazilian we face.

In fact is there some beef between him and Richarlison? If not I’m not sure the Brazilians in our squad will take too kindly to this behaviour.

And what of his injury? I’m sure I read it could be his hamstring again.
What has it got to do with a Brazilian? He's gloating at a 5-0 win with an Everton player curled up crying.

Richarlison is a massive clam, but an irrelevant clam. Hope it doesn’t come down to nationalism that dictates whether horrendous tackles are justified or not.

The Utd team is full of clams, but ones to be wary of. People will say they’re a wounded animal, but in that analogy, Everton were an already dead animal. I’m not suggesting for a second that Conte will be saying “expect it to be easy” but they’re not going to be as naive.

It will be interesting to see how ManU line up. Yes, their DNA says they'll run out expecting to win. They need three points badly from this game, but realistically, they're not catching Arsenal or us for fourth. And there's dissension aplenty within their ranks, suggesting they're not up for a grind to even hold onto a Europa League placing. But bringing an 'A' game for a Champions League encounter? You betcha. Might be an audition for a transfer to another big club.

Their DNA also says they'll want to advance in CL play, where their arch rivals Liverpool and MancCity are already through to the final eight. They're home to a mildly resurgent Atletico Madrid - just beat Betis to go fourth - on Tuesday night. It's a huge game for them after earning a 1-1 away draw. They'll need to have all their best players ready for this. Do they want to risk being at less than their best? Go through on Tuesday and you might get Ajax or Benfica - Lille even - from the final eight draw.

Ronaldo, Shaw, Varane and Cavani all sat out of the derby at City with debatable excuses and they got thumped with the palpable lapse in play late on suggesting the rest of the squad were already in rest-up mode.

Another game with an early goal for us would be great - cue the 'It's too soon' mutterings - but just grinding out a frustrating scoreless draw until the final quarter of the match would be fine as well - cue the 'Now's the right time' mutterings.

Back