• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Everton***

alekaras

The ITK of IDK
Well, I did the OMT for the game at their ground and that didn't go too shabby, so I'll ride my luck.

Who: us against them
Where: Wemberley
When: check your local listings ffs

Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers

(can't link to pics on my phone, or I'm just a lazy clam)

446273564_6a5283e05f_o.jpg

We've lost a few semi's havent we. hmm

Anyway, Everton are getting stronger as each week goes by but they are still beatable. I think it will be a tough game. I am going for a draw. 0-0.

Haven't they dipped a bit recently, after Fat Boy gave them a bounce? Think we'll win, but maybe not by much.

We've lost a few semi's havent we. hmm

Anyway, Everton are getting stronger as each week goes by but they are still beatable. I think it will be a tough game. I am going for a draw. 0-0.
I wouldn't say they're getting stronger. Just luckier. They haven't really been outperforming their opponents, bar the Swanseas and Huddersfields of this world.

Back