• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Emirates Marketing Project

alekaras

The ITK of IDK
We could use a win in this one to boost our confidence, so I'll put my 100% record on the line.

Who we playin': Man bricky
Where we playin': at home (whatever the fvck that means anyway)
When we playin': It's 4:00 pm for me - the rest of you can do your own math

Badgers? Custard? I think we need something different this time around.

i-027691-donkey-milk-cream-2-940.jpg

I’d like to see a mean-spirited, defensive set-up. Dier in with Sanchez and Toby as a back three. Aurier and Rose. Wanyama and Dembele, Eriksen and Lamela, Kane. Make it frustrating for them.

Half our team gets booked. Lloris gets sent off for another rush of blood. We lose 3-0. All thanks to this tinkle poor OMT.

Half our team gets booked. Lloris gets sent off for another rush of blood. We lose 3-0. All thanks to this tinkle poor OMT.
So optimistic with 3-0. I could see us get a right proper old-fashioned spanking. Bent over Father Pep's knee, shorts around our ankles, covering our grey socks on brown sandals, y-fronts ripped and stained as our buttocks become more and more red and bruised with each slap of his big, Catalan hands.....

I’d like to see a mean-spirited, defensive set-up. Dier in with Sanchez and Toby as a back three. Aurier and Rose. Wanyama and Dembele, Eriksen and Lamela, Kane. Make it frustrating for them.

It's interesting; i think the team we played against Pep in autumn 2016 is the archetypal team i think he struggles agfainst. We had a defensive midfielder in beast mode (mode) plus a front 5 all buzzing and with pacey counter-attacking abilities to burn. Plus we have our FBs up and down like no-moans business backed-up by midfielders on those flanks that left little in behind for them to exploit.
Klopp effectivity makes Pep bleep his pants with similar tactics.

I think if we had a single defensive astute AND tough tackling cm we could take them on if we had Moura AND Son at the very top of their game and Rose and Aurier at their very best i'd think we could take them on and make THEM scared...alas....:(

Brave, very Brave.

Sadly the way City are playing I don't think anyone can really stop them in the league, it's more a case of how many we concede. Once again Poch will stick to his philosophy and leave us open against the counter and we'll get schooled again.

1-3

Sorry.

4-4-2, try and counter them, work our arses off, don't make silly mistakes and hope for the best.

--------------------lloris
--aurier-----sanchez----toby----davies
---sissoko----winks----eriksen----lamela
---------------kane-----moura

4-4-2, try and counter them, work our arses off, don't make silly mistakes and hope for the best.

--------------------lloris
--aurier-----sanchez----toby----davies
---sissoko----winks----eriksen----lamela
---------------kane-----moura

spot on. that will keep them down to three or four goals.

Sit deep, dig in, frustrate them and hit them on the counter would be the best option but like others say Poch will play his way and we'll 'probably' lose.

My team:

-------------------------------------------------------Lloris--------------------------------------------------------
Trippier-----------------------------Alderweireld----------Sanchez------------------------------------Davies
-------------------------Dier------------------------Eriksen---------------------Dembele-----------------------
-----------------------------------------Moura-----------------Son------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------Kane---------------------------------------------------------

Subs: Gazzaniga, Aurier, Walker-Peters, Sissoko, Lamela, Winks, Llorente

Poch way 1-3
My way 2-1

Back