• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Mighty Spurs vs (don't do a) Leeds United ***

I agree, it was completely unnecessary, but i don't think Conte needs to improve us much for that to stop. I think it tied in with the whole no shots ok target for so and so long - so kind of remnants or leftovers of the Nuno regime.
Well, let's think about what led to the booing. We're playing some uninspiring football and find ourselves a goal down. And at the closing minute of the half, instead of giving it a go to tie the game, we end up passing it around without any intent all the way back to Hugo. I think it's that last passage of play that probably prompted the boos. If we had ended the half attacking, the crowd reaction would have probably been different, in spite of the mediocre performance the rest of the half. But couple that with no intent to attack in the dying minute and a goal down, the crowd reaction kinda made sense.

Your forgetting the name players they sign that actually play… their squad is full of them
No, you are ignoring the facts in front of your face that I stated above, and trying to squirm your way out of your mistaken belief that United only play "big name players", when clearly they have played plenty of small-name-players over the years.

They've also played lots of youth players, so please simply admit you were incorrect rather than squirming around and trying to shift the goalposts.

Back