• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs - LASK***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Or maybe giving them a chance to redeem themselves especially in the case of Sanchez

Am interested to see Davies as LCB too I think he could make that position his well un least until Rodon is ready

I agree. I doubt that Davies will start many games at CB above Dier but it is certainly worth a look.

Sanchez is far less of a risk at RCB.

Linz is a city in Upper Austria, midway between Salzburg and Vienna, straddling the Danube River like an oiled up, shouting Moussa Sissoko standing over the prone body of a broken and dirty Jack Wheelchair

Linz is a city in Upper Austria, midway between Salzburg and Vienna, straddling the Danube River like an oiled up, shouting Moussa Sissoko standing over the prone body of a broken and dirty Jack Wheelchair
As long as Sissoko has his hands firmly behind his back that is fine.

Good team that. Only Reguilon and Hojbjerg who look certain to start against Burnley if fit. A few with a point to prove and a chance to get into the lineup against Burnley. Plenty of players that need game time, but not a team completely lacking game time.

And an outstanding bench...

Thursday football

tenor.gif

Spurs commentator says LASK are one of the best 2 teams in Austria, behind Salzburg who are in CL. So they are GOOOOOD.

Watch out! Not as bad as you think, stern test.

Back