• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs - LASK***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why would you start Bale on the left?

Because I was typing it quickly! More seriously is was process of elimination;
- do I think he'll given Son a break? Yes.
- Will Lamela start given he wasnt fit enough for the 18 on Sunday? Perhaps not.
- Will Bergwijn start 2 in a row? Probably not.

Which left me with Bale and Moura, though I accept that both would prefer to start on the right and therefore one of the above assumptions will probably not hold true

Because I was typing it quickly! More seriously is was process of elimination;
- do I think he'll given Son a break? Yes.
- Will Lamela start given he wasnt fit enough for the 18 on Sunday? Perhaps not.
- Will Bergwijn start 2 in a row? Probably not.

Which left me with Bale and Moura, though I accept that both would prefer to start on the right and therefore one of the above assumptions will probably not hold true

If he plays, he should start in his preferred position. Moura is half the player that Bale is and can niggle on the left-hand side.

We should be making 8 changes from the wham game for this match.

Sanchez, Toby and Sissoko keep their places, dont waste Lo Celso and Bale on this game when we have burnley town in a few days.

Also 12 subs can be named for this game and 5 can be used.

Hart
Doherty Alderweireld Sanchez Davies
Winks Sissoko
Bale Dele Lucas
Vinicius

Our 12 subs: Lloris, Whiteman, Aurier, Reguillon, Cirkin, Hojbjerg, Ndombele, White, Clarke, Son, Bergwijn, Kane

He's not gonna risk just back Lamela and LoCelso in this.

We get to bring on 5 players.

Not sure I'm gonna bother watching this - L'ASK you guys about the score later.

I'll get my coat.

When: Thursday local time

tenor.gif

Back