• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs - LASK***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know he is still settling in but Aurier is miles infront of Doherty in terms of attacking at the moment.

Winks can't tackle for brick.

It's either push the man in the back or pull him back.

Also Ben Davies putting forward his case that he's our best centre back.

I know he is still settling in but Aurier is miles infront of Doherty in terms of attacking at the moment.
Aurier is an excellent player. He is able to prove it now that we don't have a huge chasm in the centre of the pitch and the opposition non longer get ridiculous amounts of time on the ball in those positions.

Doherty is also a good player though.

Vinicius seems like he is not sure if he is supposed to drop deep or run off the shoulder.

Ha ha Vince was offside, so the defender tried to play it and scored an own goal, when VAR... oh yeah, no VAR tonight, what my favourite buttplug

Back