• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Mighty Spurs at the bindippers

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks Bedford..Ive probably read your post wrong.. I was saying if arse had our players they would have had that killer punch..
were not sexy for nothing...we still don,t believe enough as a club, its like a culture that must change. We do not have so much
fear of losing in Europe and that positive mindset as I have said time and time again is missing in the Prem in the big games and that's where I,m coming from.

Hard to put this season down to fear of losing in PL.

We have almost never had a first 11, and especially in the DM roles we have been super light. Add the FBs form being generally brick all season, it doesn't help. Add in the Wembley/WHL distraction .. not good.

I think we tried to play Pool like Dortmund, sit deeper first half (unfortunately we conceded), then push up second half as their levels naturally dropped. Actually think it worked, we just didn't get that clinical finish needed and conceded a jammy goal.

The form is a test for Poch, perhaps his biggest since joining the club, its up to him now

Thanks Bedford..Ive probably read your post wrong.. I was saying if arse had our players they would have had that killer punch..
were not sexy for nothing...we still don,t believe enough as a club, its like a culture that must change. We do not have so much
fear of losing in Europe and that positive mindset as I have said time and time again is missing in the Prem in the big games and that's where I,m coming from.

I get where you coming from but arsenal with their defence (and I know ours cost us ultimately) and inability to perform away from home would have been 3 down by teh time the chances we had arose IMO

I think in Europe we can target a real tactical battle as it’s knock out football and teams have to adapt and change, whereas in the premier league teams stick to their plans more as they know there are other games

Not sure he’s been there that long. Didn’t the fella who found Mahrez , Vardy and Kante move to Everton some time back.

Anyway, head of recruitment at Spurs has got to be the easiest job in the world right now. Reckon I could do it.

Mate, that is such a fan statement .. easiest job?

ok .. Toby, Eriksen, Vorm, Janssen, GKN, Llorente gone

your task -> replace Dembele, Eriksen, Toby +get us an upgrade on Trippier, you probably have 50M +sales, with us unlikely to pay more than 50M on one player, wages under 150K/week

4 names please?

your task -> replace Dembele, Eriksen, Toby +get us an upgrade on Trippier, you probably have 50M +sales, with us unlikely to pay more than 50M on one player, wages under 150K/week

4 names please?
Sissoko, Lamela, Foyth, Aurier and 200m in the bank to pay for the stadium debt. Done.

Funny they have lost quite a few games in the last two seasons!
Carrick was just opening mouth and letting his belly rumble for the media.
It gonad*s!
We need better players!
Plus the money to pay for them. It’s not rocket science. It’s all about MONEY!

The players were good enough yesterday! (for the most part).

4 names please?

I’ll replace Eriksen as the AM and put my son in at RB, he’s only 5 but can kick it surprisingly far.

I’d get Howells out of retirement in place of Demebele and teach Dier to look before the passing so that he can replace Toby at the back.

The money from the Eriksen transfer would be spent on sending Hugo to Dier’s summer camp so that he can learn how to kick a football.

Instant improvement, piece of tinkle.

4 names please?

It was a tongue in cheek comment because we haven't been signing anyone.

We need a couple of good midfielders. To thicken the squad
+
If we can keep Eriksen and Toby I’d be over the moon.

People are missing this, there is plenty quality in the side, but the rotation that was Dier/Wanyama/Winks/Dembele needs a refresh/upgrade, as do the FBs

It doesn't seem like much but Pep upgraded his FBs, and Klopp upgraded a CB & Keeper and look at the difference ..

We need the right 2 players, maybe 3 (depending on who leaves)

People are missing this, there is plenty quality in the side, but the rotation that was Dier/Wanyama/Winks/Dembele needs a refresh/upgrade, as do the FBs

It doesn't seem like much but Pep upgraded his FBs, and Klopp upgraded a CB & Keeper and look at the difference ..

We need the right 2 players, maybe 3 (depending on who leaves)

I don't think people are missing it in fairness, the absolute cluster fudge that has been the last 2-3 transfer Windows is something that has been mentioned quite often and at times shouted down by others. We've been unlucky this season with the strange series of Dier injuries but not with Sissoko or Wanyama, or indeed Dembele. We have actually been lucky with Sissoko imo.

The concerning thing for me now is that we have to do 2 seasons of transfers in one window, for a manager who tends to wait a long time before introducing players and when we've just picked up a £640 million debt. We're also potentially going to lose two of our most expensive players for fees below what we'd usually get in the open market and still with the same problems that people insist plagued our business last season (if anything, the likes of Janssen, Wanyama and GKN are even more undesirable now).

A huge summer for us ahead, regardless of whether we get CL or not now.

I don't think people are missing it in fairness, the absolute cluster fudge that has been the last 2-3 transfer Windows is something that has been mentioned quite often and at times shouted down by others. We've been unlucky this season with the strange series of Dier injuries but not with Sissoko or Wanyama, or indeed Dembele. We have actually been lucky with Sissoko imo.

The concerning thing for me now is that we have to do 2 seasons of transfers in one window, for a manager who tends to wait a long time before introducing players and when we've just picked up a £640 million debt. We're also potentially going to lose two of our most expensive players for fees below what we'd usually get in the open market and still with the same problems that people insist plagued our business last season (if anything, the likes of Janssen, Wanyama and GKN are even more undesirable now).

A huge summer for us ahead, regardless of whether we get CL or not now.

Precisely. Its not about some huge overhaul. Its about filling the 2 or 3 gaps with quality players that can hit the ground running and put some pressure on the 'best 11'.

Precisely. Its not about some huge overhaul. Its about filling the 2 or 3 gaps with quality players that can hit the ground running and put some pressure on the 'best 11'.

I think that it becomes a huge overhaul if we have to replace Eriksen and Alderweireld as well as strengthening in central midfield and fullbacks. Five or six new arrivals and replacing our playmaker and one of our two most experienced CBs, is a big undertaking.

I didn't get to see the game yesterday. Saw the highlights now. That Sissoko miss. fudge sake. Ah, never should've watched that. fudging hell.

I don’t think anybody I know thought he was going to score.
So doubt anybody was truly surprised!

I don’t think anybody I know thought he was going to score.
So doubt anybody was truly surprised!

I hoped so very very badly, probably more than the man himself, but I never thought he would.

Although to be fair I wouldn’t have been confident of any of our players scoring, we’ve wasted so many chances there over the years, I remember Walsh fluffing two like that way back when.

I hoped so very very badly, probably more than the man himself, but I never thought he would.

Although to be fair I wouldn’t have been confident of any of our players scoring, we’ve wasted so many chances there over the years, I remember Walsh fluffing two like that way back when.

Lamela against City nearly did for me! I had to enter The Priory for 72 hours!

Back