• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Mighty Spurs at Goodison

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Games like today make me miss my old man and my grandfather. I would be getting a few texts from my Dad during that game - he was a bit of a fair weather supporter! - and my grandfather would have loved what Poch has done with his team :)

Sorry to hear that mate.

But on the flip side, games like today have my little boy in love with Tottenham. fudging magical. And if Poch never delivers a trophy, he’s given me that because it would have been tough to sell some of the Spurs teams I’ve supported. And that’s absolutely priceless to me.

Posted in Stadium thread in error....

"I wish this cvnt Tyler would stop trying to sell the Poch to MUFC sh!t."
&
"And so he keeps on and on and on and on and on and on and on............FVCK OFF!"
Norwegian commentators actually commented that we saw Pochettino fully focused and delivering results. Miss that angle in what I've seen from the British media.
Actually looked like scoring every time we got in their half - fewer better teams to watch when were in that mood. Stunningly naive from Everton though...but rather refreshing at the same time.
Great performance from us. So many chances created, great entertainment, great performances. We're really clicking into gear at a key time of the season.

Brilliant display today.

Merry Christmas to you all.

As said on another thread, don't let the media or fairweather pundits get you down. Nearly halfway done this season, fighting on every front, business end of the season coming up.

We need to urge our lads and manager on with magnificent support...

All those years in the shadows, wilderness and misery...spurs fans bask in glorious light...we deserve too so the media can do one!

Love ya all gg

Hats off boys! We move on!

giphy.gif

What a result. We keep the pack 5 points behind us whilst keeping Liverpool 6 ahead. We are in a good position and our form always starts to pick up at this time of the year. Our front 4 were magical once again, we just need to give them the platform to do what they do.

Sorry to hear that mate.

But on the flip side, games like today have my little boy in love with Tottenham. fudging magical. And if Poch never delivers a trophy, he’s given me that because it would have been tough to sell some of the Spurs teams I’ve supported. And that’s absolutely priceless to me.
I tried the starvation approach to making my boys support Spurs. They gave in eventually.

Back