• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Mighty Spurs at Goodison

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
fudging tremendous. Wouldn’t have been a terrible result to draw and we absolutely murdered them in a way no one else has or will.

Watched it with my 6 year old and told him “this is why it’s great supporting Spurs. When we win, we’ll do it in style and give you a couple of little frights.” He loved it today.

Pochettino is a fudging genius. If it’ll help keep him, I’ll gladly take one for the team. Walking 10 foot tall tonight.

Could have been goddamn double figures if we cared a bit more - Everton looked almost as bad as Marco Silva's Hull did. :D

Cruise control, and a truly magnificent (if effortless) achievement - even if the immediate concern is now how many warm bodies we have available for the remainder of the year.

Posted in Stadium thread in error....

"I wish this cvnt Tyler would stop trying to sell the Poch to MUFC sh!t."
&
"And so he keeps on and on and on and on and on and on and on............FVCK OFF!"

SHUT THE fudge UP ABOUT MAN U AND POCH’S FUTURE YOU BANAL WORTHLESS clam OF A HUMAN BEING

What is it with these people? Where does the compulsion to repeat the same thing over and over again come from? Bizarre, detestable and boring and infuriating as fudge.
To be fair I’ve been calling Tyler a clam over and over again for a while...

Posted in Stadium thread in error....

"I wish this cvnt Tyler would stop trying to sell the Poch to MUFC sh!t."
&
"And so he keeps on and on and on and on and on and on and on............FVCK OFF!"

No its fine it seems to be a fact that is everywhere you mention anything to do with tottenham these days

Just got in from a 200 mile drive from the in laws to turn the box on and see Kane scoring before even checking the score.

Fudge me.

Happy christmas

Actually looked like scoring every time we got in their half - fewer better teams to watch when were in that mood. Stunningly naive from Everton though...but rather refreshing at the same time.

SHUT THE fudge UP ABOUT MAN U AND POCH’S FUTURE YOU BANAL WORTHLESS clam OF A HUMAN BEING

What is it with these people? Where does the compulsion to repeat the same thing over and over again come from? Bizarre, detestable and boring and infuriating as fudge.

Unfortunately this is the world of modern corporatised football. I'm convinced Tyler and co are told to emphasise certain brands, and since Man Utd are the greatest, richest, most likeable team in the history of world sport (excuse me whilst I vomit), that brand MUST be pushed

Sorry for your loss but I’m sure they enjoyed the game - with the added bonus of no Sky commentary from their seats up there.

Very true. My dad liked to listen on the radio, and then send me bonkers text when we were winning )) It's the small things you miss!

Unfortunately this is the world of modern corporatised football. I'm convinced Tyler and co are told to emphasise certain brands, and since Man Utd are the greatest, richest, most likeable team in the history of world sport (excuse me whilst I vomit), that brand MUST be pushed

The majority of viewers are united fans, they have to keep them hooked through the ad breaks

Magnificent statement, but it is only one game, it is another 3 points, we have momentum, we are clicking - but games are coming thick and fast, we have injuries, will lose Son (yeah i'll be watching him out here in another tourney)

Onwards and upwards #COYS

I thought manyoo have already found their new manager, they trounced Cardiff ffs ! media still need to sell papers, clickbait, views, sell a narrative etc.

Back