• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Mighty Spurs at Goodison

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lurker of old

Wilson Palacios
Well then, seeing as how you lazy lot can't be bothered about an OMT, it's left to an old timer to curry favour with the OMT Gods and prepare the way for victory.
I have duly sacrificed a chicken, and the disposition of the entrails tells me that victory is within our grasp, providing you lot oblige with suitable photos of custard, badgers, badgers in custard etc
3-1 to the Mighty Spurs, the injured Dembele with a hat trick, Gilfi to score the inevitable consolation for the boys in blue.

This is a properly tough fixture, particularly given all the injuries which we have and with them going well. Because of that, you might ordinarily say that a draw would be a point gained however this season it feels that dropping any points against non top-6 teams is a bad result...

Well then, seeing as how you lazy lot can't be bothered about an OMT, it's left to an old timer to curry favour with the OMT Gods and prepare the way for victory.
I have duly sacrificed a chicken, and the disposition of the entrails tells me that victory is within our grasp, providing you lot oblige with suitable photos of custard, badgers, badgers in custard etc
3-1 to the Mighty Spurs, the injured Dembele with a hat trick, Gilfi to score the inevitable consolation for the boys in blue.

Sacrificing chickens? Really? Abomination. What has Lily ever done to you?

Badgers in custard you say?

upload_2018-12-21_21-36-24.jpeg

It will take more than that but others will step up to the mark, I’m sure.

May Goldblum have mercy on your soul

Lloris
Trippier, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Rose
Sissoko, Winks
Lamela, Eriksen, Son
Kane

Gazzaniga, Foyth, Davies, Skipp, Lucas, Dele, Llorente

giphy.gif

Some of it spilled over and became this thread.

Lloris
Trippier Davinson Alder Rose
Moura Dier Winks Lamela
Kane Llorente

Chalk on boots, two up top. Let’s show them how we did it in the 90s

TEAM NEWS
Idrissa Gueye sat out Everton's defeat at Emirates Marketing Project with a groin problem and faces a fitness test.

Richarlison and Andre Gomes are available despite both having missed training sessions earlier this week through illness.

Tottenham striker Harry Kane is set to return to the starting line-up.

He skipped a training session on Tuesday because of a cold but was fit enough to play as a substitute against Arsenal on Wednesday.

Serge Aurier, Mousa Dembele, Eric Dier, Jan Vertonghen and Victor Wanyama remain sidelined, but the fit-again Davinson Sanchez could make his first appearance since 6 November.

Back