• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs - Antwerpenpenpen***

alekaras

The ITK of IDK
When: mañana
Where: our place
Why: cause we didn't seal first place yet
Team: picks itself

eto_a04_snl_100920.jpg

Tom-Jones.jpg

7k.gif

664bd908bb04782a1a464360ca7d2495_w200.gif

Notice the symmetry in how the images are progressively smaller. Also image order is very important in an OMT. First is Goldblum, then Jones, then badger, and then custard. Newbies keep this in mind, so you don't fudge up future matches.

Last edited:
---------------------------------Hart-----------------------------------------

----Doherty-------Sanchez-----------Tanganga----------Davies--------------

----------------------Winks--------------GLC--------------------------------

---------------------------------Dele-----------------------------------------

------------Moura-------------Vinicius-----------Bale---------------------

sub: a few kids and a few first-teamers (not Son or PEH)

Prediction: a poor performance but we somehow win by a couple clear goals.

One comment about the poor performances in the EL: essentially the 11 which we put out is the leftovers after the PL team played the Sunday before. Therefore is shouldnt be a surprise that some of the combinations might not be ideal....and we also need to remember that our tactics drilled in on the training ground are for the PL games. Those tactics don't suit our EL 11 as well so the team put out in the EL need to kind of muddle through. Bit frustrating but I'd expect materially better performances come the knock-out rounds

Last edited:

----Doherty-------Sanchez-----------Rodon----------Davies--------------

One comment about the poor performances in the EL: essentially the 11 which we put out is the leftovers after the PL team played the Sunday before. Therefore is shouldnt be a surprise that some of the combinations might not be ideal....and we also need to remember that our tactics drilled in on the training ground are for the PL games. Those tactics don't suit our EL 11 as well so the team put out in the EL need to kind of muddle through. Bit frustrating but I'd expect materially better performances come the knock-out rounds

Probably the line-up, except Rodon (can't play in Europe), so probably Tanganga. Also not sure Jose will start Dele.

I expect a better performance.

Probably the line-up, except Rodon (can't play in Europe), so probably Tanganga. Also not sure Jose will start Dele.

I expect a better performance.

Ahem, now changed!! Given Ndombele is only just back in training, I'd hope that Dele starts. We're probably going to want Ndombele for the weekend and against Liverpool, and will need the full squad fit for the xmas period

Jose confirmed that PEH will be rested. Pleased to hear that. He'll get through a lot of minutes over the next 3-4 weeks!!

So am i, and it will give us a chance to see how we cope in CM without him seeing as he has made us look so solid in there.

Now that winter has come, dumping snow on Her Majesty's Timbered Dominion©, I'm using Spurs games as part of a regular fitness routine.

Normal 3pm kickoffs are 10am here, so not the best hour for boozing. With Covid numbers rising here steadily, hardly a great time to be in bars or pubs anyway.

Instead of jogging through the snowdrifts, I've set up a computer and 32" monitor in a spare room with a hardwood floor. Jog in place for each half, only breaking when there's a stoppage for injury and half time. Sometimes add hand weights. There's a big club chair in there and I'll hold onto the back and, with thick wool socks on, push it around the floor using an ice skating motion for some variety and to work thighs and knee joints. Works up a good sweat, help keeps my winter pelt bright and shiny.

Last edited:
Now that winter has come, dumping snow on Her Majesty's Timbered Dominion©, I'm using Spurs games as part of a regular fitness routine.

Normal 3pm kickoffs are 10am here, so not the best hour for boozing. With Covid numbers rising here steadily, hardly a great time to be in bars or pubs anyway.

Instead of jogging through the snowdrifts, I've set up a computer and 32" monitor in a spare room with a hardwood floor. Jog in place for each half, only breaking when there's a stoppage for injury and half time. Sometimes add hand weights. There's a big club chair in there and I'll hold onto the back and, with thick wool socks on, push it around the floor using an ice skating motion for some variety and to work thighs and knee joints. Works up a good sweat, help keeps my winter pelt bright and shiny.
you viking you - jumping around when we score would be HIIT ??

Winks and Dele on match programme (if that means anything)

PEH and Aurier confirmed not playing
Lloris likely to be rested as he was a doubt for week-end
Bergwijn probably shattered after his shift
Kane Son going to have to play two in a row already, so expect them to sit it out

Gio/Ndombele rotation, who starts?

----Doherty-------Sanchez-----------Tanganga----------Davies--------------

That would be my team too. We need to utilise our full squad in games like these where the result isn't absolutely crucial. Winks and Dele need some game time. LoCelso needs to recalibrate his passing radar.

Last edited:
Back