• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Manure vs Mighty Spurs

Just remembered that Moura was on his way out to be subbed just a minute before he scored the 3-0 goal, but turned away at the last moment. Was he not supposed to be subbed? What happened there?

Just remembered that Moura was on his way out to be subbed just a minute before he scored the 3-0 goal, but turned away at the last moment. Was he not supposed to be subbed? What happened there?

Might have been when Rose went down injured?

Most likely scenario is that Poch wanted to bring Sissoko on before remembering he wasn’t on the bench.

Might have been when Rose went down injured?

Most likely scenario is that Poch wanted to bring Sissoko on before remembering he wasn’t on the bench.
Moura was going to be subbed but then Poch realised someone was injured, so told him to stay on. Think it may have been Trippier, but not certain?

https://twitter.com/benpearcespurs/status/1032952306919268352?s=21
FWIW...

DlopCnPWwAAtn8J.jpg:small

DlopPTHXoAAZC1I.jpg

A reminder for those that love stats.

I loved the way Big Sam has morphed into a Wenger clone and tried to defend Moaninho and United display by clutching at stat. He would have loved a bloke I use to be in a team with who would have about 10 shots a game, he'd really improve the shooting stats. It's amazing when we dominate and don't win its our lack of winning mentality or fantastic gusty display by underdogs, but when it's United its cruel. Spoke to an old mate about the game and he said it was like a cup tie against a lower league team, they run their gonad*s off in the hope of getting a lead, but fade away when they go behind.

Is 0.2 the % of away team penalties given at Old Trafford?

I remember that game it was when McQueen caught the ball two handed pulled out a flick knife burst the ball and stab the centre forward, the ref was banned from doing any United games after that.

I loved the way Big Sam has morphed into a Wenger clone and tried to defend Moaninho and United display by clutching at stat. He would have loved a bloke I use to be in a team with who would have about 10 shots a game, he'd really improve the shooting stats. It's amazing when we dominate and don't win its our lack of winning meteorology or fantastic gusty display by underdogs, but when it's United its cruel. Spoke to an old mate about the game and he said it was like a cup tie against a lower league team, they run their gonads off in the hope of getting a lead, but fade away when they go behind.

Phuck that hippo-head crook.

Going by Mourinho's interview ,which will be good for spurs, is that he is going to go back to parking the bus against top teams. I expect any other top 6 to drop points away to Man U.

It is always enjoyable beating ManU home or away in any competitions. To thrash them away in the league is even more satisfying. This was our first win at ManU since 2014 and our biggest win there since 1972. We started the match slowly and had to ride our luck in the first half. But we played well in the second half and fully deserved our win. We could have won by a bigger score if Alli had not wasted his chances.

Well done to Kane and Moura for the goals. Kane's goal was the turning point of the match. It was really tense until Kane scored our first goal. It boosted our confidence and we looked comfortable after that. After all, we rarely lose whenever Kane scores for us. Moura is surely our best player of the match as he took both his goals well. Moura reminds me of Van Der Vaart who used to score important goals for us. Was annoyed with Alli for wasting 4 goal scoring chances. Alli worked hard but there is no excuse for wasting good goal scoring chances like that. Alli really needs to improve as he has not been very clinical in front of goal since last season. Too bad Lamela was out injured in the warm-up as he could have destroyed ManU further with his creativity and work rate.

Our midfield of Dier and Dembele did their part to help us win this match. Good to see Dier having an error-free match. Thought ManU had too much domination in the first half but we improved greatly in the second half. Good to see Winks coming back from his injury problems in the second half. But was surprised Sissoko was not in the squad.

Our defence deserves credit for keeping this clean sheet against ManU. This match proves that our defence are at their best when Vertonghen and Alderweireld starts. Alderweireld had a good match as he did well to make many important clearances. Was worried about Lloris after his recent arrest for drink driving but he was at his best to make many important saves.

Good to see us winning all 3 league matches so far this season. Too bad we couldn't move into top place. We could have overtaken Liverpool on goal differences if Alli had not wasted his chances. Let's hope this win will boost our confidence for the rest of the season.

Was this all ends up Poch's best PL result, given it was away to Jose (i don't believe he has ever beaten Jose as the away manager..)

Back