• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Leicester City *POSTPONED*

Wonder how long they'll take to make it official? I have to leave in an hour or so to drive to the coach pick-up. Bet they don't announce it until we're half way up the M1.
Do you assume it's off, or go just in case...

Yep suspend the PL until Feb and extend the season. Play liverpool when mane and salah are at the afcon.

arsenal and wham deducted points for playing yesterday and levy sues PL for loss of co-eff points from preventing rennes game, which theoretically could cost us CL in 5 years time. £150m will do it.

Still nothing from either club or the PL.
If Dan Kilpatrick knows, why does it take the clubs so long to announce the postponement?

Predictable.

Just shows that the virus is much more widespread than daily testing suggests. If half the squad at football clubs are testing positive. Then pubs/schools/workplaces across the country must be similar.

Probably means we wont be playing league games with a depleted squad which isnt a bad thing, assuming players are fit

And most of our covid lot should be back training tomorrow I think so hopefully our covid situation is improving

Probably means we wont be playing league games with a depleted squad which isnt a bad thing, assuming players are fit

And most of our covid lot should be back training tomorrow I think so hopefully our covid situation is improving
and hopefully LFC's get worse by Sunday and they are missing some players

Just called the club to make sure it is officially called off. Woman I spoke with confirmed it is postponed and has been rescheduled for 30 April.

Still nothing from either club or the PL.
If Dan Kilpatrick knows, why does it take the clubs so long to announce the postponement?

Unless Leicester have been closed down by the health authorities like we were. Which would make the postponement academic but the premier league haven’t ratified.

Unless Leicester have been closed down by the health authorities like we were. Which would make the postponement academic but the premier league haven’t ratified.

I know, that's why I just called the club and they confirmed it is postponed.

Back