• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Leicester City *POSTPONED*

By the process of elimination, that makes it pretty easy to work out which first team players have had it.

Happy to be proved wrong but I think this will be called off. That being the case, I just hope they do it sooner rather than later i.e. before people start travelling. Not like the Burnley/Watford match, a couple of hours before.

I hope not seeing as I actually managed to get a ticket for this one. Been looking forward to it for ages. (I know the ticket would still apply if re-arranged, but at some point crowds will be stopped/limited imo).

Happy to be proved wrong but I think this will be called off. That being the case, I just hope they do it sooner rather than later i.e. before people start travelling. Not like the Burnley/Watford match, a couple of hours before.

I think that it will go ahead. Leicester's injury problems are not mainly down to Covid and it looks like we have it under control now.

We will definitely lose this game imo as given the problems for both sides, being at home is the decisive aspect due to the familiarity etc.

If we were at home I’d fancy us, but playing away with so many of the wrong uns in our back up squad having to play will result imo in an awful, gutless performance and a loss.

A Gold's - 3-4-3: Lloris; Sanchez, Dier, Tanganga; Doherty, Winks, Ndombele, Sessegnon; Bergwijn, Kane, Alli

There were rumours that Davies was the last one, after the main bunch, to catch covid so this back up that story. This 11 is basically the 11 who have been consistently training, and then we'll see Royal, Rodon, GLC, Gil, Scarlett and probably a few kids on the bench

Leicesters problems appear to be mostly in defence. It seems they still have Vardy, Daka, Barnes, Maddison, Tielemans and N'didi available.

That is more than enough to give our mostly second string a torrid time. I'm surprised Brenton wanted to postpone.

I'm not looking forward to the Liverpool game either, that could get very ugly.

There were rumours that Davies was the last one, after the main bunch, to catch covid so this back up that story. This 11 is basically the 11 who have been consistently training, and then we'll see Royal, Rodon, GLC, Gil, Scarlett and probably a few kids on the bench

Was he not rumoured to be one of the positives? Might end up with Markanday on the bench as a striking option.

Leicesters problems appear to be mostly in defence. It seems they still have Vardy, Daka, Barnes, Maddison, Tielemans and N'didi available.

That is more than enough to give our mostly second string a torrid time. I'm surprised Brenton wanted to postpone.

Yeah, they're not confident either. It really is set for Kane to rediscover his scoring touch.

Given the increasing number of teams with outbreaks - us, Man U, Brentford, Brighton etc - there has to be a reasonable chance that the weekend round of games is postponed.

Perhaps they'll change the carabao cup semis back to 1 leg to open up another date

Back