• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - FK Crvena zvezda Vs Tottenham Hotspur, CL Group stage, round 4***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Note that Poch gave Lo Celso 86 minutes today... potentially indicating that Lo Celso was perfectly fit enough to play 45 minutes in the Premier league in recent weeks... or if Steff and Robspur don't like that take... how about... potentially indicating that Poch cannot possibly play him against Sheff Utd, because he is too tired after a tough midweek game!
Seems to have worked s treat though. Perhaps he doesn't want Lo Celso to go the same way as Dembele, Lamela and Wanyama. I mean it's not like he has s team of medics, fitness coaches and Sports scientists advising him. I will tend to trust Poch and his team on this one.

Really good. Easy to say they were terrible but they have a formidable home record. We controlled the game. Couple of good saves from Gazza, Foyth looked good, Dier looked good, Ndombele is such a fun player to watch (giveaway at the start of the second half excepted) and Sonny showed some good character. I questioned Lo Celso last week on here - he was excellent. Really enjoyed his performance.

We've had false dawns this season. Hopefully this kick starts our season because I really believe we have a good run in us.

Similar on Saturday please. COYS.

Yeah was pleased with that but cant help but be annoyed at the same time as we’d be well in the top 4 race if Poch wasnt fudging around earlier in the season.

But it is what it is, hopefully we can get a decent last 16 tie and maybe we can actually win the fa cup this season.

Next season I’m very confident we can get our top 4 place back and we’d have as good a chance as anyone of winning one of the domestic cups and the europa league.

You're the one claiming he has managed him well with no more information (maybe even less) than I have [emoji2369]

Also note, he was fit enough to feature for Argentina from the start during the international break.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

:) :)

Yeah..."fit" enough to start for Argentina...look how that ended up!

Note that Poch gave Lo Celso 86 minutes today... potentially indicating that Lo Celso was perfectly fit enough to play 45 minutes in the Premier league in recent weeks... or if Steff and Robspur don't like that take... how about... potentially indicating that Poch cannot possibly play him against Sheff Utd, because he is too tired after a tough midweek game!

Going to be interesting.
I'd say he might well start again this weekend and be subbed.
You say it indicates he was potentially fit enough to play the past few weeks. What makes you say that mate? I would say that given how much information they have on health these days, they have probably got him playing a full 90 at the first possible moment it is considered safe to have done so.

Yeah was pleased with that but cant help but be annoyed at the same time as we’d be well in the top 4 race if Poch wasnt fudging around earlier in the season.

But it is what it is, hopefully we can get a decent last 16 tie and maybe we can actually win the fa cup this season.

Next season I’m very confident we can get our top 4 place back and we’d have as good a chance as anyone of winning one of the domestic cups and the europa league.

Fair point but I still think we're in the race if we put a few wins together.

My thing with Poch was always, if he wants to be here, I'll excuse him the last few months based on what he delivered for 4/5 years. All I want from him is him to want it, to behave properly in public and for us to look like a team. The last 4 games have given me real encouragement on all counts because I was out after Colchester, Munich and Brighton.

You realise his injury was impact caused right? His fitness was not a factor.

Mate international football is not the same as PL. International managers are thinking about the immediate game whereas a league manager is planning for players to be injury free for as long as possible through a season. So an international manager will take more risks with fitness etc. Any way a good night tonight which is what we should focus on..

Mate international football is not the same as PL. International managers are thinking about the immediate game whereas a league manager is planning for players to be injury free for as long as possible through a season. So an international manager will take more risks with fitness etc. Any way a good night tonight which is what we should focus on..

its wrong though isn’t it

if you borrow a book from somebody you make sure you read it without cracking the spine or folding any pages

You realise his injury was impact caused right? His fitness was not a factor.

His groin injury was "impact"? Groin injuries can occur at any time, but fitness and rest are key ingredients for avoiding them. The hip injury? Unless you know details I don't, you can tear a hip flexor because you're either tired or not 100%. You can also be unlucky, but Pochettino has clearly stated where Lo Celso's fitness levels have been for some time. Look mate, if you want to believe Poch has mismanaged the player, fine.

I wholeheartedly disagree.

GHod, that felt good, didn’t it? Most I’ve enjoyed watching us in months.

I still think we can make top 4 if we can get things properly back on track before Christmas.

Fair point but I still think we're in the race if we put a few wins together.

My thing with Poch was always, if he wants to be here, I'll excuse him the last few months based on what he delivered for 4/5 years. All I want from him is him to want it, to behave properly in public and for us to look like a team. The last 4 games have given me real encouragement on all counts because I was out after Colchester, Munich and Brighton.

Agree completely with all of this.

It doesn't have to be exactly the same, just the same CORE:

Gazza (Obvs), Foyth, Sanchez, Lo Celso, Ndombele, Son, Kane, Alli (maybe)

Pad out the rest. And PLEASE don't stat Eriksen..

Back