• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT CARABAO CUP FINAL TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V Emirates Marketing Project***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If anyone could help...

wanted tomorrow off work but haven’t been able to get it. Want to watch the game with my mum after and avoid the result.

does anyone know any ways of watching it back without knowing the score? Got no sky atm!

There's a few sites like this https://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/

Might be in a similar position, depending on how quickly I can get out of a family meeting. How can anyone have no internet in this day and age?

I would like Ndombele and LeCelco to swap. Or rotate in the game. If they can demonstrate the discipline needed to ensure there is always cover, why not have them both able to attack, with the other filling in. Ndombele has a bit more strength and natural skill, LeCelco the intent and determination. Problem is the intent doesn't always come off. Alli for LeCelco is also an option.

Tempting fate by playing my FIFA19 demo on PS4. Son had just scored after 38 minutes. Praying Eriksen doesn’t get one.
Son on 45.

2-0 final score.

the cup is ours

Last edited:
fudge this is a hard one ,i presume what kind of City will turn up....typical they played like they did last Saturday, struggled a bit against Villa, will de bruyne start, he's there main man(of course he is!!)...can they win for the fourth time ,it has been done before so at least that record has been done,....i just hope ,please,we start on the front foot, know the overlapping defenders,the cut backs to the 6 yard line/penalty spot the, the left back /right back cross ball and oh gawd don't conceded in the first ten minutes, the classic Emirates Marketing Project goal against us. If de Bruyne plays beware when he cheats too,,he chooses when to track back, then gets the ball off the keeper and off he goes.....

We need to play between the lines, beat their press and hope Kane is fit, not another champs league performance too, once was enough.

I would put winks in instead of Ndembele a bit more mobile, can Bale perform for 90/120 minutes, ill put him in from the start, any free kicks he takes them, corners too, hopefully we be in the game or ahead when he wants to come off, Sissoko to come on then.

At least we're not favorite's ,can't remember how i felt when we played Chelski years ago....we are due something ,for all the semi's we lost and finals too in the last 15 years or so.....but football is not like that,just hope it is today.

To do is to dare ......COYS.

I remember going to the library to use their internet to check the score against Cologne - could not believe what I saw. For some reason, the sources I found said nothing at the time of how brick of a team we fielded, so I was just stunned - "are we really this brick?".

That was 1995. The answer to your question, weakened team notwithstanding, was "yes we are". And we had been for 4 years before and 9 years after.

Then a big cuddly Dutchman came along...

These days are what football is about for me. It's in Tottenham's DNA, we are the original cup tea. in a one off game anything can happen and City may have one eye on midweek, especially as CL success is the only honour that evades them.

City playing their 2nd GK and they will have their eye on Wednesday and their first ever CL SF
Their B team is still good but our A team is better !!
If we can be clinical with our chances and not make any stupid mistakes at the back we will win today

Back