• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT CARABAO CUP FINAL TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V Emirates Marketing Project***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a cunning plan to beat City. Bearing in mind they have a CL semi-final against PSG just 48 hours later, we have to start really phyiscal against them. Right from the start, we need to see if their players are really up for it, or will be trying to protect themselves for the semifinal. Come on Spurs, Let's do Derp
How many hours is it between Sunday afternoon and Wednesday evening?

I’m hoping some local Spurs fans are going to be lining the streets up to Wembley to welcome the team bus? I know I would if I was there. Would be a shame to completely relinquish the London advantage.

I do want Bale to start but what I will now say is contradictory...

With him playing I feel we have a greater chance of winning the game as if he has a good day he could easily produce those little bits of magic that can turn the game...

However, because he doesn't track back as well as some others, that could allow Emirates Marketing Project to exploit the space and therefore increase the chances of us conceding goals and then lose the game....

A tricky decision for young Ryan.

I am sick to death of receiving all those
f...ING pictures and videos taking the mickey out of the club and I so want us to win....

COYS

Whether he starts or not, Bale is surley likely to feature one way or another, no?

If he starts, good chance he won't last much more than 60-70 minutes. If he comes off the bench after 60-70 minutes and it goes to extra time, then he'd still end up getting a similar number of minutes on the pitch.

In fact that may be the better option because it gives him a chance for him to exploit tiring legs.

And if it goes to pe nalties, then he's definitely one of your best bets to score.

Feels so good to go into this game without Mourinho at the helm. We're still massive underdogs, but I'm feeling weirdly optimistic. If we can keep them at bay for a while and get a footing in the game, create a few chances, build some belief - it's on. We just need to start on the front foot and avoid going behind early and we're in with a shout.

I'd start Bale regardless of his tracking back. We need his experience here (he has single handedly won finals for Real ffs).

Surprised so many have gone for Dier but then again that’s more telling of how bad our defence is. Could see why it would be a gamble to throw Rodon in there. Has to be Toby + 1 other.

As for the rest of the team, I’d go Bale, Moura and Son in attack.

Surprised so many have gone for Dier but then again that’s more telling of how bad our defence is. Could see why it would be a gamble to throw Rodon in there. Has to be Toby + 1 other.

As for the rest of the team, I’d go Bale, Moura and Son in attack.

Rodon is cup tied, so can't play.

If anyone could help...

wanted tomorrow off work but haven’t been able to get it. Want to watch the game with my mum after and avoid the result.

does anyone know any ways of watching it back without knowing the score? Got no sky atm!

Back