• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT BRIGHTON V SPURS**

Or why VAR didn’t, European qualification could come down to GD. I’m pretty sure they just felt sorry for Brighton, game virtually over and they were never getting back in to it, didn’t want to rub salt in the wound. Could cost us CL qualification though!

I think the VAR should be obliged to give an official explanation for a decision. I can understand why we don’t ask that of the on pitch ref but VAR is set up to be the official review and therefore if the VAR makes a definitive call (rather than sending the ref to the screen) then that call should be explainable and transparent. VAR here is still in its infancy and needs buy in from the fan base and the way to get that is through transparency. There are lots of things that VAR gets right that we don’t hear much about (because no controversy) but the powers that be need to be able to stand behind the more seemingly controversial decisions and that comes through communication.

It's a systems thing in my opinion, son is better in system that allows him to make those and having not a lot of defensive duties.
Kulu is more suitable to our current set up and the players on that side.
It is leaving a hole there that's being exploited.
Not saying that kulu is a better player than son, just more suited to contes formation and tactics.
Or you could say it is Conte's formation and tactics to deliberately have Son play like this i.e. always ready to break forwards and break the offside line when we win possession back. And for Kulu to play deeper/track more. It is a wonky.

Back