• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

[[OMGT - Tottenham vs QPR]]

We really wern't that bad. We just couldn't create enough to break them down. We were the better team by far.

Its not the football - its more the attitude. It just didnt strike me as a team that really wanted to win. I am sure they did want to win - I also think QPR should be given credit they really did defend well.

Yet again Lennon left and Bale right totally nullified us.

There was no space in the middle, so we switched the wingers and had even less space, then tried to plough through the middle through Mbia and Derry and Nelsen and Hill.

Pointless when we put Lennon left and Bale right against a deeeep defence.

No it didn't and this gets brought up everytime. They were brick on their natural side so they switched, they were still brick so they switched back, they then carried on being brick for the remainder of the game. Lennon was actually close to winning a penalty when playing on the left, that's the only thing of note he did all game.

No it didn't and this gets brought up everytime. They were brick on their natural side so they switched, they were still brick so they switched back, they then carried on being brick for the remainder of the game. Lennon was actually close to winning a penalty when playing on the left, that's the only thing of note he did all game.

Agree with most of that, except for the part about Lennon almost winning a penalty, that was never a foul.

Lennon was actually on the right when he was "fouled", he just cut across the pitch like he does.

Andre: "Difficult game. We created sone chances but maybe not as much as we usually do. We knew we had to score early to bring them out. We have been on a magnificent run,we will take this point away from home. It will be a tough place to go for the rest of the season. Cesar made some great saves. Difficult game and conditions. Not what we wanted but we look forward to United."

Yea got the impression that he was saying the press are twisting everything he says, in fact I think I actually heard the words from his mouth to that effect! Definitely felt like a prolonged hand shake to explain himself.

I also heard him say
"I whish you every success!"

Ok I am frustrated today. I feel like we didn't want it enough. We really lack someone or players at times who say "you know, a point against the bottom club isn't enough here". I just felt, just like last season v Sunderland away, or QPR away, we didn't really go for it. They were there for the taking. Credit QPR for their work rate, but they had zero ambition. I understand why they did it but that is out problem and we failed to do something about it.
Just hope QPR now beat our rivals.

well theyve done us a big favour against Chelsea this season....1pt from 6 for the blue scum

I recorded the game and watched it when I got home after playing football. My observations:

1. A lot of the game was so dull. We keep possession but a lot of the time don't do much with it, and then lose it on the edge of their box.
2. Parker/Dembele pairing is not creative enough. Parker is a decent enough player, but he holds on to the ball too long and goes sideways and backwards too often. He gets forward even less than Sandro. We need midfielders who can attack and defend, move the ball quickly and can make an incisive pass. I've seen too much of this backwards and forwards, side to side, up to their area, back to our defenders stuff this season.
3. We desperately need another forward who can keep the ball and make a bit of space for themselves in tight games. I thought Adebayour would be much better, he is really off the pace at the moment. Woeful.
4. I'd have subbed Dembele for Thudd. we needed to get the Lennon/Bale working but the ball wasn't getting ou to them at the right time. Thudd may be ponderous but I think people underestimate his ability to find the right pass and get our team moving forward.

The good news is we are only a couple of players away from being a very good side. Let's hope we get them in this January. Otherwise I think top four will be a struggle.

Ths was the best part of the game

1358001069395.gif

We didn't move the ball quickly enough, we didn't have a cutting edge, we didn't stretch them because of the first point, we didn't test Cesar enough because of the first!

The Lennon foul was inside the box, he was fouled twice. Once just outside, the other was a clip inside the box that sent him over, stonewall! For some reason he gave the free kick for the first one, as if he was playing advantage but it came to nothing so he pulled play back! Useless ****

This season considering everything I am happy with a draw. Against a team fighting for there lives who of the back of beeting cheleas with a manager that speclises it putting streaky runs together. Yes ok would have loved a win....I always do. But not going to get angry or cry about a draw.

Its becoming alarming the amount of chances we are not converting. Tbh its not even the amount, its the importance of them, top teams score when they need to. I suspect had ade have scored early on it would have been quite an easy walkover. Whats more annoying is that we have known we need a finisher or decent striker since Berba left.... words fail me sometimes.

I counted three good chances.

1. Adebayor's after Defoe's shot rebounded off the post
2. Defoe in the 2nd half, cut inside past the defender and Cesar saved with his legs
3. Adebayor 2nd half, Defoe flick through puts him in on goal, declines to hit with his left and it goes for a corner

The first was the big one though.

Back