• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Oliver Skipp

Skipp & Hjoberg for next season, the defensive side covered !!!

Certainly saves us £30m. PEH, Ndomebele, Skipp and GLC as our first choice CMs next season; sell Sissoko, keep Winks for another season (given he's HG) whilst White goes out on loan and then the year after White replaces WInks

Certainly saves us £30m. PEH, Ndomebele, Skipp and GLC as our first choice CMs next season; sell Sissoko, keep Winks for another season (given he's HG) whilst White goes out on loan and then the year after White replaces WInks

Winks will not hang around for a year sitting on the bench ... he needs to be playing for Barcelona ... in his head anyway.

Ship him out and get someone that can do a better job from the academy .... white.

Winks will not hang around for a year sitting on the bench ... he needs to be playing for Barcelona ... in his head anyway.

Ship him out and get someone that can do a better job from the academy .... white.

White will need a season on loan as I said. Winks will be fine for another year as a squad player - caraboa cup games

Skipp & Hjoberg for next season, the defensive side covered !!!
No chance; Skipp will rupture his knee as soon as he has a sniff of being a regular Spur. Tis the way of Spurs DM's. Probably all the mad dashing around they have to do.

I'd rather we sell Sissoko and Winks. 4 CMs and a young player for two spots is enough. We can use that money for our problem areas then.
The only concern would be GLCs injury record.

don't get too excited regarding Skipp at Norwich he done OK but no better than Winks.

Skipp has played as an ever present for Norwich, racked up 31 appearances already (something Winks has only bettered 3 of his 7 pro seasons)
Winks has never played in the championship, never dealt with that grind, physicality and journeymen pros.

May Skipp not be the next thing? = sure, but at 20 he has about a third of number of total games played in his 2nd pro season that Winks has at 25 in his 7th pro season. All signs indicate he will be more than Winks

I can see benefits in him playing every game for Norwich in the PL next season but I think that we will probably need him more.

Do not disagree with any of that, i hope we do bring him back. I suppose it all depends on what our plans are to strengthen the M/F this summer. As i have said elsewhere i think our main concern is another keeper and CB so i suppose it depends on the budget we have.

Do not disagree with any of that, i hope we do bring him back. I suppose it all depends on what our plans are to strengthen the M/F this summer. As i have said elsewhere i think our main concern is another keeper and CB so i suppose it depends on the budget we have.

I'm happy with him being here next season, as long as he gets games. If he took Winks place in the squad, he would get a fair few games and we would get some money for Winks to reinvest.

I'm happy with him being here next season, as long as he gets games. If he took Winks place in the squad, he would get a fair few games and we would get some money for Winks to reinvest.

I do like Winks but it seems his time here could be cut short, if it means getting Skipp more games then so be it.

I do like Winks but it seems his time here could be cut short, if it means getting Skipp more games then so be it.

Same but we will need to raise funds in the summer and we are short of players we can sell for profit

Same but we will need to raise funds in the summer and we are short of players we can sell for profit

That is one of the reasons i would not mind selling Alli, he is nowhere near his best now but we should get a decent price for him, apart from him i can not think of many others we would get a good price for. Lamela, Moura, Sanchez not sure they could/will bring a lot of money in.

Back