• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Oliver Skipp

Um .. so he can perfect the pirouette? :eek:

We may find out soon enough! I'm hopeful Fulham will take on Skipp for the season, that could work very well for both clubs and player. If we were to be conservative perhaps a championship team that'd be fighting for the title would also be productive but given that the lad has started in PL games and looked comfortable I wonder if that would be the boldest move.

My opinion is that wherever it is, Skipp should be getting at least 30 games under his belt, it looks clear that we're going to strengthen in his position so now is surely perfect time. Hojbejrg / KWP announced and Oliver headed to Craven Cottage works nicely for me and things would start to shape up in terms of how we'll look.

Last edited:
Good move, he needs game time, generally I've liked what I've seen but he sometimes is a touch over eager.

A full season of regular games should get him more settled ..

Good for Skipp to get the loan. It was either that or he gets 25 minutes cameos in the Europa and League cups.

Happy to be proven wrong but don't really see him being our level. Reckon after this Norwich loan, Levy will do a KWP on him.

Good for Skipp to get the loan. It was either that or he gets 25 minutes cameos in the Europa and League cups.

Happy to be proven wrong but don't really see him being our level. Reckon after this Norwich loan, Levy will do a KWP on him.

That's how it works ..

- He either does a Kane and becomes a player that fits our level
- Or he does a KWP, Livermore, Mason, Carroll, CCV, Onamah, Bentaleb, etc and keeps the funding of our academy going

Very good loan for him. Hopefully they'll be near the top in the championship and he'll be playing week in, week out

He'll then come back to Spurs next summer at a good time when we'll need to work out the right balance for our midfield and be able to answer some questions: is Ndombele going to knuckle down and stay at Spurs? Is there a player in Gedson which suits us and the PL? Given Sissoko will be 32, how many more years can his body support his high-energy game?

Will 'Arry Redknapp be remembered for bringing 'top top' to the English language?

Synonymous with that and ‘2 points from 8 games’ and ‘he’s a great lad, never had a moments bother from him’*.

* usually always a complete lie when trying to offload Adebayor etc.

Great move for him (and us), Norwich have good coaches and like to play the game through the middle. Looking forward to seeing him get regular football and i believe he will be a very good player.

Great move for him (and us), Norwich have good coaches and like to play the game through the middle. Looking forward to seeing him get regular football and i believe he will be a very good player.

Don't you know some of them there?

Synonymous with that and ‘2 points from 8 games’ and ‘he’s a great lad, never had a moments bother from him’*.

* usually always a complete lie when trying to offload Adebayor etc.
Triffic

Back